Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Albert Breer Outside Colts Facility

anyone know who showed up for OTAs besides pat and his sore man boobs haha

Irsay tweeted everyone was there

"We had 100 % participation in beginning of off season W.O.s today and now Colts staff members in air,as we tweet,to Stanford 2c u know who"

:

Irsay tweeted everyone was there

"We had 100 % participation in beginning of off season W.O.s today and now Colts staff members in air,as we tweet,to Stanford 2c u know who"

:

no way reggie was there. he always works out in miami during the offseason

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Becton had played LT the year before he came in the league. He was much bigger and much longer player and for his size he was much better athlete than Jenkins(not that Jenkins is a bad athlete but Becton was a special athlete for his size). 
    • Taken to the cleaners? Colts were the only team to make an actual offer. And Wentz had tanked his trade value with his awful play and with his subsequent request to be traded.  Plus, he still had a lot of gtd money on his deal...it’s nothing to take on $40M+ in gtd money after COVID. I mean that’s way more money than Ballard spent this entire offseason.    The LAR had to actually include draft capital to rid themselves of Goff’s tradeable money.   So for Roseman to end up with a (likely) 1 and a 3 out of a completely untenable situation is excellent work. He played it as well as he could. And at worst, he salvaged what he could...because the alternatives weren’t viable. At best, he got a 2 and a 3 for damaged goods.   And I doubt either GM sees it as a “steal” or “fleecing.” It was their amicable solution to a problem each of their org’s faced.   Roseman’s mistake was paying Wentz...or at least structuring the contract the way he did to have to eat so much dead cap space. But that was a sunk cost regardless once Wentz wanted out.    
    • So here’s a new thought that I’ve had when it comes to Jenkins. If Mechki Beckton can play LT in the NFL, why can’t Jenkins? I’m interested to get your and @NewColtsFan take on this.   However I would take Cosmi just because he actually compares favorably to Castonzo.
    • You only watched part of that game. The offense was completely inept in the 1st quarter until Miles Sanders (part of that lack of run game in PHI) broke off a beastly 74-yard TD run on 3rd and 9.   Wentz was good on the next drive...and they scored again. But on the first possession of the 2nd half, Wentz throws an INT near his own RZ...and PIT gets the TD and PHI is down 17.    So he is definitely gets some blame for that loss. And many other games last season as well. There is plenty to go around in that organization.    
    • Yep. Think Ballard said he would build through the draft from the beginning. He is doing just that. Both sides of the ball, all phases will be littered with recent draft picks. He is going to have his team on the field this year. I love the core of this team. Really hope some others step up their game. 
  • Members

• cdgacoltsfan

cdgacoltsfan 621

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 9,137

• chad72

chad72 7,366

• bravo4460

bravo4460 555

• DynaMike

DynaMike 33

• Virtuoso80