Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A lot of posts have been removed from this thread because They were off topic (this is a FA rumor thread) They were personal squabbles They posted complaints about other posters or

Patience works   

You lasted an entire 2 hours I'm impressed

Posted Images

Just now, BProland85 said:

How has there not been more cuts with 7 reported teams still in the red with cap issues? Isn't the deadline today to be under the cap?

More than likely cuts have been made just not released by the team and/or cleared by the NFL

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, BluesGirl said:

If teams need to be under the cap by 4pm. I would think we'd be seeing a lot more cuts reported.   Is it just me of does it seem strange no news on this 

14 minutes ago, Indeee said:

No you are on point. It's beyond strange unless there is going to be a major dump coming within next 15 minutes. It's been a ghost town today on many fronts

13 minutes ago, CardiacColts said:

I initially thought that too; however, I’m sure they can send in a list of cuts at the deadline to be honest. They are probably still talking to those players now. 

12 minutes ago, CardiacColts said:

It really is bizarre for it to be so radio silent at this point. It should be a wild ride very soon across the league. 

My guess is teams are waiting until 359 to hit the send button. Just a gamesmanship thing at this point

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

My guess is teams are waiting until 359 to hit the send button. Just a gamesmanship thing at this point

I figured as much. I find it highly unlikely that they haven’t finalized things in house already. Just don’t want to give any competitive advantage away it seems. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, CardiacColts said:

I figured as much. I find it highly unlikely that they haven’t finalized things in house already. Just don’t want to give any competitive advantage away it seems. Thanks!

The next 30-45 minutes as “sources” watch the wire at the league office, stuff will start rolling out

Like this every year at this pount

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, RNGDShobby said:

Love this! When I saw him at the airport a few weeks ago I asked about him coming back to Indy, and his reply was "I don't want to play anywhere else." Seemed like a really great, soft-spoken guy.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, CardiacColts said:

If this is true, it is literally a steal. Almost feel bad for the guy...

I don't feel bad for him. the Colts know him best, will take care of him, & he won't have to be a work horse as he rounds into shape. He will be making more now than he ever did in any of his previous years with the Colts. I think its a win win for both sides given his injury!

1 minute ago, Hark said:

Not a Twitter guy, so not even sure what this means...

Kenny Moore tweeted “now bring Marlon Mack back and we’re good.” 

TY replied: “that’s all you want?”

Kenny then said we already have you. So quit playing lol

• Like 2
Just now, RNGDShobby said:

Kenny posted saying 'Gimme Marlon Mack back thats all I need'.

TY replied 'That's all you want'

Understood. Very curious.

• Shive changed the title to Free Agency Archive Thread (Days 1-4)
  • Shive locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You have to NOT Believe in getting better, and try as i might i can't get the Bracket comparison. Bracket became pretty decent against the run but his height/length was a weakness dropping in coverage.  Oke seems the opposite. As of today.  Some think he has a brain and that experience should benefit him in all areas of his game. This should be a really good learning year for him.
    • Positions that are clear (real and perceived) QB1, X-WR, RB1, APB, RT, RG, C, LG, 3T, NT, CB1 (Rhodes), NB (Moore), WILL, TE1 and TE2.   The rest, have some element of fog (real or perceived) IMO.   Offense QB2 - If Eason is clearly #2, not sure whey we waste a draft pick on another QB. I didn't get it then, and not now lol. Z - Hilton his aging. Pretty clear the plan when drafting Campbell was that he would gradually work outside. Slot - PC is the obvious guy if healthy, but if he is healthy, and they start moving him outside, we still have questions.  LT - Fisher is clear if he returns to form. If not, a lot of fog. TE3 - Granson is a wildcard but assuming they want to use him as a move-slot-TE like they tried to use Burton. Not really a true TE   Defense L and RDE - time share here. There are several rotations I can see here, and likely won't be set early. MIKE - Oke is the clear leader, but there will be a lot of eyes on his run D. A time share here would not shock me. SAM - we don't use it a lot, so who knows. I could even see Oke playing SAM and Franklin handling MIKE on those SAM downs. LB Depth - who knows. Will we ever see Speed emerge? CB2 and CB Detph - RYS vs Carrie vs Tell vs Rogers. Nothing would surprise me. FS - Blackmon needs to take a big step forward in deep coverage. If not, I could see a rotation here. SS - Willis is very solid, but I could see him getting pushed by Shawn Davis.  
    • I think the QB position is a little unique in terms of depth expectation and planning.  And it depends on your expectations of the team.  See below in my response to CR91 for more.   Not sure I understand. How was letting Walker go an "answer".      Couple points here...  Hoyer's loss vs Miami was 99% on Reich. After Hoyer played pretty well vs Pitt (coming in cold) in which he had 3 TDs / 1 INT and completed 65% of passes, Reich chose to 1) not practice Hoyer with the 1s leading up to the Miami game, and 2) chose to throw it all over the school yard (around 40 attempts) vs a team that was horrible vs the run. Just super bad game plan and prep. I agree that a pricey vet QB, or spending much on a backup QB in general is pretty much a waste. That is, unless you are a true SB contender going into the year (and can afford it). I've always felt if your starting QB goes down for the year, might as well accept things and embrace a higher draft pick come next draft. It's extremely rare to go deep with a backup. Even Foles wasn't seen as a high end backup. He was just off a cheap one year deal, and was contemplating retirement. He came back to Philly for a moderate deal, which most thought was even too much. That was purely luck. Just my opinion, but I like riding out Eason and trying to develop him along the way. And trade him (if he's not in contention for starting job) later if you can get picks, or keep him if he's decent and cheap. I, like you, like what the Pats do most years.
  • Members

• richard pallo

richard pallo 3,063

• BlackTiger

BlackTiger 156

• The Fish

The Fish 1,262

• PRnum1

PRnum1 390

• Myles

Myles 4,571

• Wentzszn