Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Free Agency Archive Thread (Days 1-4)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, BluesGirl said:

If teams need to be under the cap by 4pm. I would think we'd be seeing a lot more cuts reported.   Is it just me of does it seem strange no news on this 

14 minutes ago, Indeee said:

No you are on point. It's beyond strange unless there is going to be a major dump coming within next 15 minutes. It's been a ghost town today on many fronts

13 minutes ago, CardiacColts said:

I initially thought that too; however, I’m sure they can send in a list of cuts at the deadline to be honest. They are probably still talking to those players now. 

12 minutes ago, CardiacColts said:

It really is bizarre for it to be so radio silent at this point. It should be a wild ride very soon across the league. 

My guess is teams are waiting until 359 to hit the send button. Just a gamesmanship thing at this point

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

My guess is teams are waiting until 359 to hit the send button. Just a gamesmanship thing at this point

I figured as much. I find it highly unlikely that they haven’t finalized things in house already. Just don’t want to give any competitive advantage away it seems. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, CardiacColts said:

I figured as much. I find it highly unlikely that they haven’t finalized things in house already. Just don’t want to give any competitive advantage away it seems. Thanks!

The next 30-45 minutes as “sources” watch the wire at the league office, stuff will start rolling out

Like this every year at this pount

1 minute ago, RNGDShobby said:

Love this! When I saw him at the airport a few weeks ago I asked about him coming back to Indy, and his reply was "I don't want to play anywhere else." Seemed like a really great, soft-spoken guy.

9 minutes ago, CardiacColts said:

If this is true, it is literally a steal. Almost feel bad for the guy...

I don't feel bad for him. the Colts know him best, will take care of him, & he won't have to be a work horse as he rounds into shape. He will be making more now than he ever did in any of his previous years with the Colts. I think its a win win for both sides given his injury!

1 minute ago, Hark said:

Not a Twitter guy, so not even sure what this means...

Kenny Moore tweeted “now bring Marlon Mack back and we’re good.” 

TY replied: “that’s all you want?”

Kenny then said we already have you. So quit playing lol

Archived