Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The fun starts Wednesday (good article from Colts.com)

EastStreet

i just looked up how long ballard usually takes signing free agents because i was worried . it seems like all his free agents signings came at least 7-10 days after free agency starts .   justin houston  eric ebron and rhodes all signed after ten days after free agency started in the past .    ballard never signed any one in the first 3 days that i noticed .  i think we see some signings next week that is when ballard feels like he gets the good deals

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/16/2021 at 1:55 PM, chickenMan said:

It doesn’t matter. You can have skill guys like Smith and Henry, but the Patriots’ core guys are all awful. Cam Newton is not pulling these guys out of the fire, this is a desperate last attempt by Belichick and co. to avoid a total rebuild

I fear the New England Patriots will be the team to beat in the AFC.  Again lol

Go Colts!

On 3/18/2021 at 6:49 PM, JediXMan said:

@EastStreet I know you wanted him signed for only 3 million very cheap.

Yup. Very cheap. I would have taken him for 3M without a doubt. 

As this draws out, guessing TY is coming back. 

Perriman has bounced around from bad QB/team to bad QB/team. I think he could have been much better in a stable situation like Indy. He's had 500+ the last two years with Flacco/Darnold/Winston... He's a deep threat guy so not sure Reich values that anyway.

Yep we need to get Hilton done. All the WR are off the market and if we lose TY we will have to use the draft when we have so many needs. I am not sure what Ballard is doing. Is he seriously trying to weaken this team for Wentz. As good as we were last year he doesn’t seem interested in signing any of our own or anyone on the outside. Something weird is going on.

18 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Yep we need to get Hilton done. All the WR are off the market and if we lose TY we will have to use the draft when we have so many needs. I am not sure what Ballard is doing. Is he seriously trying to weaken this team for Wentz. As good as we were last year he doesn’t seem interested in signing any of our own or anyone on the outside. Something weird is going on.

We will see some budget FA brought in next week but the main contributors are already on the roster.  Our past draft picks will be counted on to fill starting positions. 

1 hour ago, AwesomeAustin said:

We will see some budget FA brought in next week but the main contributors are already on the roster.  Our past draft picks will be counted on to fill starting positions. 

It’s very dangerous to rely on a guy like Turay who hasn’t been healthy. Then on a guy wh didn’t even play half the season as a healthy scratch. I understand Lewis replacing Autry but we have no edge rush. Ballard better hope Turay stays healthy and Banogu can actually play.

9 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

It’s very dangerous to rely on a guy like Turay who hasn’t been healthy. Then on a guy wh didn’t even play half the season as a healthy scratch. I understand Lewis replacing Autry but we have no edge rush. Ballard better hope Turay stays healthy and Banogu can actually play.

If Houston resigns then I say it’s the best bet.  We have our star power but time for these draft picks to start being main contributors. 

Archived