Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Maniacs 1st million spent

Jeremy Waldon

8 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Can you imagine making so much money you drop all that money and don’t even think twice. That was a fun video. Laughing at him living in a trailer though until they build their dream house.  They rent there much so I guess it’s worth it for now.

I know where he lives & he lives in a nice house right outside of Indy. Was he referring to his place in SC? 

1 hour ago, Four2itus said:

Cool. I would have chosen different classic cars though.....

Yup. The only negative thoughts I had were "why those cars" lol... 

Heck, he needs to start watching Mercum auctions so he can learn about the classic car market.

I love his country boy demeanor so much. 

And i thought i had a problem with buying too many watches and golf clubs.

Its all relative i guess.

Could be worse.... i have a buddy that spent most of his money on a couple “exes.”  

Actually, he’s still spending  DEAD CAP MONEY on them i believe.

15 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

And i thought i had a problem with buying too many watches and golf clubs.

Its all relative i guess.

Could be worse.... i have a buddy that spent most of his money on a couple “exes.”  

Actually, he’s still spending  DEAD CAP MONEY on them i believe.

Ha! Bad cap management. That'll catch up with you. 

18 hours ago, Colts1324 said:

I know where he lives & he lives in a nice house right outside of Indy. Was he referring to his place in SC? 

Yes.SC. He spends a few months there after the season is over.  I saw on his Instagram he is getting a new pit bull puppy. It was just born. He had one I don’t know if he still has it. Also laughing at him saying he needs to build up credit. He won’t ever have to worry about taking our mortgages ect. Pay those student loans off lol.

21 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Can you imagine making so much money you drop all that money and don’t even think twice. That was a fun video. Laughing at him living in a trailer though until they build their dream house.  They rent there much so I guess it’s worth it for now.

You mean that’s not how everyone lives?   

22 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Yes.SC. He spends a few months there after the season is over.  I saw on his Instagram he is getting a new pit bull puppy. It was just born. He had one I don’t know if he still has it. Also laughing at him saying he needs to build up credit. He won’t ever have to worry about taking our mortgages ect. Pay those student loans off lol.

Smart man. Waiting for the government to forgive them. Why pay them off?

On 3/12/2021 at 6:47 PM, EastStreet said:

Yup. The only negative thoughts I had were "why those cars" lol... 

Heck, he needs to start watching Mercum auctions so he can learn about the classic car market.

I love his country boy demeanor so much. 

I love the cars he bought.  Of course I prefer the more traditional ones but I bet  his are sweet.  I have a show bike my dad takes around to events in the area and get to see all the cars you would expect.  It’s a nice change when you see a hoopty done all out.  Really cool in its own way. 

17 minutes ago, AwesomeAustin said:

I love the cars he bought.  Of course I prefer the more traditional ones but I bet  his are sweet.  I have a show bike my dad takes around to events in the area and get to see all the cars you would expect.  It’s a nice change when you see a hoopty done all out.  Really cool in its own way. 

Restoring your personal favs is great fun. I have 2 restorals. But they seemed to position his purchases as classic car investments, which I just think there are a lot better investments.

18 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Restoring your personal favs is great fun. I have 2 restorals. But they seemed to position his purchases as classic car investments, which I just think there are a lot better investments.

Most definitely they probably aren’t good investments.  Most cars aren’t.  I would restore and custom mod classic cars with my dad.  We found we made money(not much) taking them to 80% but making sure they were super clean and shiny.  That last 20% was were all the money was at.   It’s most likely DL saying it’s an investment bc he wants them.  Like my buddy who collected and customized wrestling belts and light sabers while telling us the great deal he got and will make money if he ever sells them.  Well, when he got a divorce and sold them he lost his rear end bc only he wanted them like that.  He had fun owning them tho.  I even wore one on Halloween when I went as hulk hogan.  Good times lol

4 minutes ago, AwesomeAustin said:

Most definitely they probably aren’t good investments.  Most cars aren’t.  I would restore and custom mod classic cars with my dad.  We found we made money(not much) taking them to 80% but making sure they were super clean and shiny.  That last 20% was were all the money was at.   It’s most likely DL saying it’s an investment bc he wants them.  Like my buddy who collected and customized wrestling belts and light sabers while telling us the great deal he got and will make money if he ever sells them.  Well, when he got a divorce and sold them he lost his rear end bc only he wanted them like that.  He had fun owning them tho.  I even wore one on Halloween when I went as hulk hogan.  Good times lol

Yup. If you emotionally attached, typically you don't make money. If you invest and look at it like a business, you can make money. Just like when I restore a car. I look for either a good body, or good engine/etc. And you can find great deals when purchacing. Then you're only spending on one side of the equation. 

Archived