Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts coach Jim Caldwell says QB Peyton Manning is 'coming along'(Merge)

coltsuser21

Colts coach Jim Caldwell provided an update today on the status of quarterback Peyton Manning.

"Doing well, coming along, Caldwell said. He's working extremely hard at it. Doing all the little things that it requires to get him where he wants to be. I think you guys know as well as I do he's ready to go and will be out there because he is chomping at the bit, that's for certain."

"He's doing what the doctor is telling him to do, let's put it that way. He is going through his rehab, they have everything mapped out for him and they're adjusting as it goes so I think he is comfortable with the plan they have set for him."

Last week, the veteran quarterback was running and throwing on the field in Anderson. One person who saw him throw said he was doing so with “decent velocity."

Caldwell also said he wasn't certain fans would see Manning play during training camp.

Manning opened training camp on the physically unable to perform list as he continued his comeback from May 23 surgery to repair a bulging disk in his neck.

The Colts play their first preseason game against the St. Louis Rams on Saturday night.

My link

Colts coach Jim Caldwell provided an update today on the status of quarterback Peyton Manning.

"Doing well, coming along, Caldwell said. He's working extremely hard at it. Doing all the little things that it requires to get him where he wants to be. I think you guys know as well as I do he's ready to go and will be out there because he is chomping at the bit, that's for certain."

"He's doing what the doctor is telling him to do, let's put it that way. He is going through his rehab, they have everything mapped out for him and they're adjusting as it goes so I think he is comfortable with the plan they have set for him."

My link