Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 1st rd pick

CB Greg Newsome N Western. if he is their at 21. We should take. Running 4.38! Vertical 40 inch. Did great in drills! We need him. Probably losing Rhodes ? I'd sign him 2 yr deal. Rock I hope he comes around. Take Ot in 2nd. Get pass rush and TE help in FA 

43 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

If we go corner round 1 I'd rather have Jaycee Horn or possibly Patrick Surtain if he fell to us.

Of course I and everyone else would prefer Surtain because he is the tops at the position. But we realistically aren’t going to have that option. Wow! 

5 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

CB is a bigger need than WR imo

I disagree. Tell should be coming back. Pkus with our scheme good corners can be had in the second or later. Pass rush, Lt ,wr are our biggest  needs. If the pass rush gets better  so will the corner play.

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

I disagree. Tell should be coming back. Pkus with our scheme good corners can be had in the second or later. Pass rush, Lt ,wr are our biggest  needs. If the pass rush gets better  so will the corner play.

Its pretty moot regardless cause I'm sure Ballard will focus on the trenches again 

I think a lot will be decided on what the Colts do regarding their LT.

If the Colts move Smith over from RT to LT than could see the Colts go after RT Jaylen Mayfield potentially trading back in Round 1 - hoping with the Packers.

If the Colts move Nelson over to LT than could see the Colts in Round 2 to go after LG/C Quinn Meinerz.

In the end really can't see the Colts moving Smith or Nelson to LT and change the chemistry each has at their respective positions.  So with the Colt's first pick see them taking LT Dillon Radunz.

5 minutes ago, OhioColt said:

I think a lot will be decided on what the Colts do regarding their LT.

If the Colts move Smith over from RT to LT than could see the Colts go after RT Jaylen Mayfield potentially trading back in Round 1 - hoping with the Packers.

If the Colts move Nelson over to LT than could see the Colts in Round 2 to go after LG/C Quinn Meinerz.

In the end really can't see the Colts moving Smith or Nelson to LT and change the chemistry each has at their respective positions.  So with the Colt's first pick see them taking LT Dillon Radunz.

Mayfield and Radunz will go Round 2

Meinerz will go Round 3

7 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Mayfield and Radunz will go Round 2

Meinerz will go Round 3

As easy at it seems we all know every year players get selected earlier than what folks think and the Colts have proven to be no exception to that rule.  With the Senior Bowl Meinerz had someone is going to take him in Round 2.  

Archived