Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Blue jersey with white pants or with blue pants?

White, I don't really like the all blue that much...thought it would look better but it doesn't.  I do want to see the 84's as a throwback uni at some point.

For me Blue & blue,, too many bad memories in blue & white,, in big games.. Absolutely  love white on white,, UNDEFEATED.. 2006 AFC champion BLUE & White remains special to me!!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

With me, road whites are off-limits.

As to the blue tops, as much as i do dig the color rush blues, I’m an old-school-uni guy, and would lean to white pants.

I’m in Penn State country, and there are some similarities i guess.

I do think improvements can be made in the striping.  Minimal enough cahange to keep purists happy, but could “update the uni.  Perhaps 3 stripes down the leg and middle of helmet.  Middle one thicker than sides.  Not crazy wide.... tasteful like the stripes on a shelby. The middle stripe could be horseshoes similar to the way seattle uses imagry.  Maybe a large horseshoe on each shoulder that circles down around the number.  Minimal...... but updated..... without losing the “brand.”   Remember that outdated font that was recently retired?  A small “refresh” might be nice.
  I’d like to see a “ghosted” image of like padding texture or like metalplate image (barely noticeable) at shoulder pads, knee and thigh pads.  Like a 3d effect.   I remember oregon once had ghosted wings on the shoulders that were cool, bit not “too much.”

10 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Imagine the players just running around in jocks with cups for their pants lmao 

White jocks, or blue jocks?

• Haha 2

Well, if you couldn’t tell that it’s the off-season, here’s this thread...

For real though, interesting thread. I really love both combos, although I think blue on blue should be saved for one home game a year, to keep it special. I like all of our possible uniform combos except white jerseys on blue pants, that just looks weird to me.

I will say, I’d love to have a special alternate uniform that’s all black with blue and gray accents for special occasions, I think that would be awesome

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, 427HR said:

too many bad memories in blue & white,, in big games...2006 AFC champion BLUE & White remains special to me!!

Which is it?
SB 2007 White & white no choice as visitors.

WHITE!!!  The all one color rush uniforms are hideous no matter what team wears them.  Just too much of one color for me...with the exception of a team wearing white jerseys with white pants, which is much easier on the eyes.

• Like 1
On 3/7/2021 at 8:54 AM, chickenMan said:

I will say, I’d love to have a special alternate uniform that’s all black with blue and gray accents for special occasions, I think that would be awesome

Camo anyone?