Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who is your personal favorite current Colt?

Myles

Who is your personal favorite current Colt?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite. Who do you personally like best. Both skill and character factors in.

Chad Kelly. People don't realize that he's going to beat out Carson Wentz. The fact that he's not on the roster will make this, I would say, doubly impressive. 

If this doesn't work out, I want Chad at left tackle. I would also take Chad if given a choice of Ballard vs. Grigson vs. Chad. 

Surprised Big Q leads by so much. Awesome player, but doesn’t seem like the most open or approachable personality.

Kenny Moore is everything I like in a player and person. From what I’ve seen and heard he’s an easy vote here.

This is a hard one for me. There are a ton of likeable players on this roster and the choice is not easy. Love Q and Leonard... Buckner is amazing... Moore... Taylor... Are great...

But... I have to still stick with TY. He's my favorite player on this team. I think he's been an absolute trooper and a model pro throughout his career with us. Played through multiple injuries and without practice for a full season. Never complained... Some didn't like that he called out the OL that one time after them giving up 10(TEN!!!!!!) sacks in a single game, but I kind of loved even that. He doesn't talk much, so even that one episode spoke a lot. And he's been an amazing player too. He's close to being a 10000 yard receiver for us so I would love for him to stay and finish his career with the Colts...

• 2 weeks later...
  • AKB changed the title to Who's your favorite Colt on the roster?

Archived