Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who is your personal favorite current Colt?

Who is your personal favorite current Colt?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite. Who do you personally like best. Both skill and character factors in.

I don’t have a favorite bc this team competes as a unit and different players shine each week. I look forward to who will step up each game and be the star.  I really like it this way bc I have no urge to buy a players jersey lol. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AwesomeAustin said:

I don’t have a favorite bc this team competes as a unit and different players shine each week. I look forward to who will step up each game and be the star.  I really like it this way bc I have no urge to buy a players jersey lol. 

That is understandable, but does anyone stand out as a great character guy.   I know many mentioned Moore in his thread.  There's lots of good guys on this team.  I like Nelson attitude so I'm not surprised he is winning.   Leonard made my choice by my interaction with him and when he stopped and changed a woman's tire on the side of the road.   

Kenny Moore first, Buckner second. After that it's a toss-up between Q, Leonard, Hilton and Hines. I don't yet know enough about the others (some as a player, others as a person) to rank them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I voted for Leonard because of his talent, his love of the game and his story, which is incredible.

Wanted to vote for Kenny Moore who has brought so much to the defense and because of his character.  Also got to meet him at a fan event and he was so polite to me and my son.

And, I like E. J. Speed...took my son to training camp in 2019.  Afterward, Speed came over to sign autographs and he gave my son his gloves.  Very nice young man.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Barry Sears said:

I voted for Leonard because of his talent, his love of the game and his story, which is incredible.

Wanted to vote for Kenny Moore who has brought so much to the defense and because of his character.  Also got to meet him at a fan event and he was so polite to me and my son.

And, I like E. J. Speed...took my son to training camp in 2019.  Afterward, Speed came over to sign autographs and he gave my son his gloves.  Very nice young man.

You love to hear stories like these.  We hear so much of the negatives about professional athletes and life in general so, hearing this about Speed and Moore is uplifting.  Leonard's story is an incredible testimony to who he is, where he came from and what he overcame.

Thanks for sharing this @Barry Sears

• Like 2

wow... this is big tough.

I feel like I know Pitt the best obviously.. but I got into the Colts Cam last year after the games. Hines is very articulate and seems like such a good dude. Obviously Leonard is a stand up guy... UHG this is TOO HARD!!! :hairout::HFire::Gaah:

• Like 3

I don’t have a favorite because their are so many great guys. Moore is right up there. Hines is so entertaining. Even in interviews and his play on the field is electric. I hope he gets a extension.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I feel like I know Pitt the best obviously.. but I got into the Colts Cam last year after the games. Hines is very articulate and seems like such a good dude. Obviously Leonard is a stand up guy... UHG this is TOO HARD!!! :hairout::HFire::Gaah:

I hope they continue the win cam even after covid. That was a lot of fun.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Agreed!!  Great problem to have though, right?  Nice to have a bunch of players we really like that makes this choice difficult.  Proud to be a COLT!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For me...   it’s Kenny Moore.   He’s been a leader of this defense since he arrived.  He’s hit personality.   A little junk yard dog.  He’s a 100 percent effort guy.  Easy to root for!  :thmup:

:colts:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Myles said:

That is understandable, but does anyone stand out as a great character guy.   I know many mentioned Moore in his thread.  There's lots of good guys on this team.  I like Nelson attitude so I'm not surprised he is winning.   Leonard made my choice by my interaction with him and when he stopped and changed a woman's tire on the side of the road.   

If I would be made to choose I would say Pittman. Even tho I have no interest in watching his YouTube videos I like how engaged he is with his fans and sharing his life with everyone. My daughter loves YouTube and it’s very entertaining for the younger generation.  Pittman seems to be a really good person and I think he will be an asset on and off the field for the Colts. 

• Like 2

Taylor, he was my favorite college player and best college rb I have ever seen and been watching college ball since 1975 so that covers a ton of ground.  Amazing player can do it all, scratched the surface last year imo.

10 hours ago, RollerColt said:

For me it's basically:

1A: Nelson

1B: Leonard

The rest are all tied. I just like the team as whole right now. 

Same 

• Like 1

Big toss up between big Q and Leonard. Both play football the way it should... with high energy and absolute hustle (play to the whistle and nothing short of it). Q is dominant, no doubt. Leonard makes game changing plays, and that is why he gets the nod for me. 

• Like 1

Picked Leonard.  But Big Q, Buckner, Taylor, Hines, & Moore are amazing too.  Ballard truly has put together a talented roster with playmakers everywhere.  The bonus is that they‘ve all been stand up guys off the field as well. 

• Like 2
  • AustinnKaine changed the title to Who's your favorite Colt on the roster?