Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If one were to start a thread (poll) asking who your favorite current Colt is, who would you put on there.  

Leonard

Moore

Hilton

Hines

Nelson

Smith

Buckner

Pittman

Taylor

Okereke

That's who I think would get the most votes if I had to limit it to 10.

5 minutes ago, Myles said:

If one were to start a thread (poll) asking who your favorite current Colt is, who would you put on there.  

Leonard

Moore

Hilton

Hines

Nelson

Smith

Buckner

Pittman

Taylor

Okereke

Mo Alie Cox would definitely make my top 10! Even though I'm not sure where his hyphen goes...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Myles said:

Leonard

Moore

Hilton

Hines

Nelson

Smith

Buckner

Pittman

Taylor

Okereke

Nelson. Might be the best football player in the NFL.

4 hours ago, Myles said:

Leonard

Moore

Hilton

Hines

Nelson

Smith

Buckner

Pittman

Taylor

Okereke

Eason.  :neener:

16 hours ago, Mackrel829 said:

Mo Alie Cox would definitely make my top 10! Even though I'm not sure where his hyphen goes...

He's one of my favorites due to me thinking he has more potential than is being used.   But he may not even be resigned.   

44 minutes ago, Myles said:
16 hours ago, Mackrel829 said:

He's one of my favorites due to me thinking he has more potential than is being used.   But he may not even be resigned.   

Moe is a restricted FA, so he's likely to be resigned. Odum, Pascal, and Tremon Smith are our other RFAs.

https://www.colts.com/news/ty-hilton-xavier-rhodes-justin-houston-2021-free-agents-list

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Draft experienced college starter LDE types like Payton Turner or Carlos Basham in the 2nd round for immediate help, and a more bendy guy like Chancey Golston in the later rounds...which is where bendy developmental guys should be drafted.   The thing with Houston might be beyond Ballard's immediate control.  Houston might be thinking he could do the Veldeer move...sign with a playoff team late in the year and hope to slide into a Super Bowl ring situation....unless the money to play the entire year blows him away.
    • I like Walker Little or even Spencer Brown. I just think size and strength is important. I know Spencer Brown is a small school guy but he had elite testing and he had a good showing at the Senior Bowl. He’s one of the guys who handled Patrick Jones all day long in the one-on-one’s. 
    • Yeah I’m with you on this.  Especially if we can resign Houston or sign another veteran ER.  Fix OT and take a WR or CB with the first two picks and we have a chance at another great draft.  I am hearing and reading a lot of reports today about a lot more teams willing to trade back.  I see that as a red flag especially in light of a weak ER class.  With all of the uncertainty this year I would prefer we draft into the strength of the class.  TY an Rhodes aren’t getting any younger. 
    • I really do not understand the idea of not paying Darius Leonard or Nelson because they don't play "premium positions". There are only so many elite talents at each position on the football field. I think most people would look at the Colts and say we have 3 or 4 elite talents (Big Q, Leonard, Bucker, and possibly Taylor). Would it be nice if we could fill each position on the football with an elite talent? Sure it would. Is it possible? NO. Elite talent covers for the deficiencies at other positions. Our offensive line was average at best before the addition of Big Q. Now the Colts OLine is looked at as one the top units in the NFL. Our defense isn't elite yet but it is much better than it would be without Leonard and Buckner. When you have proven elite talent you keep it because it makes everyone on the field better. I would love it if we could have all-pros at every position on the field but it isn't possible. When you do have all-pros you pay them.
    • MAC can take over for Doyle as the traditional blocking/possession TE.  He's not the kind of dynamic TE Irsay was talking about a while back.   If we don't acquire Ertz for 1 or 2 years, Tremble, McKitty, or Brevin Jordan from UMiami would fit that profile.   Since we're a little thin/unstable at the receiver position, acquiring that move TE this year will help Wentz get comfortable.
  • Members