Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If one were to start a thread (poll) asking who your favorite current Colt is, who would you put on there.  

Leonard

Moore

Hilton

Hines

Nelson

Smith

Buckner

Pittman

Taylor

Okereke

That's who I think would get the most votes if I had to limit it to 10.

5 minutes ago, Myles said:

If one were to start a thread (poll) asking who your favorite current Colt is, who would you put on there.  

Leonard

Moore

Hilton

Hines

Nelson

Smith

Buckner

Pittman

Taylor

Okereke

Mo Alie Cox would definitely make my top 10! Even though I'm not sure where his hyphen goes...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Myles said:

Leonard

Moore

Hilton

Hines

Nelson

Smith

Buckner

Pittman

Taylor

Okereke

Nelson. Might be the best football player in the NFL.

4 hours ago, Myles said:

Leonard

Moore

Hilton

Hines

Nelson

Smith

Buckner

Pittman

Taylor

Okereke

Eason.  :neener:

16 hours ago, Mackrel829 said:

Mo Alie Cox would definitely make my top 10! Even though I'm not sure where his hyphen goes...

He's one of my favorites due to me thinking he has more potential than is being used.   But he may not even be resigned.   

44 minutes ago, Myles said:
16 hours ago, Mackrel829 said:

He's one of my favorites due to me thinking he has more potential than is being used.   But he may not even be resigned.   

Moe is a restricted FA, so he's likely to be resigned. Odum, Pascal, and Tremon Smith are our other RFAs.

https://www.colts.com/news/ty-hilton-xavier-rhodes-justin-houston-2021-free-agents-list

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm open to the idea of other positions that aren't WR and OT because the class for both is deep
    • Overall, Smith will get a lot of buzz. He had some blood clot issues 2 years ago I think (all is OK now), but somebody will grab him. He was a very high regarded recruit coming out of HS.
    • Close to mid-way of the Third Round:   65) Kansas City (via Jags) 7:00  @danlhart87 Kelvin Joseph  KENTUCKY   CB  66) New York Jets 7:05 @Archer Dillon Radunz  NORTH DAKOTA STATE    OT  67) Houston Texans 7:10 @Qwiz  Robert Rochell  CENTRAL ARKANSAS   CB   68) Atlanta Falcons 7:15@jvan1973  Dayo Odeyingbo  VANDERBILT  EDGE   69) Cincinnati Bengals 7:20 @stitches  Walker Little  STANFORD   OT   70) Philadelphia Eagles 7:25 @Defjamz26 Jabril Cox  LSU  LB 71) Denver Broncos 7:30 @ColtsGermany Elijah Molden  WASHINGTON  6.25    CB     72) Detroit Lions 7:35 @RNGDShobby  Jamar Johnson  INDIANA  6.30    SAF   73) Carolina Panthers 7:50 @MPStack Pete Werner  OHIO STATE     LB 74) Washington Football Team (from 49ers) 7:55 @Coltsman1788 Davis Mills  STANFORD     QB 75) Dallas Cowboys 8:00 @luv_pony_express Stone Forsythe  FLORIDA  6.27    OT     76) New York Giants 8:05 @DiogoSales  77) Los Angeles Charger 8:10 @PRnum1 Shakur Brown  MICHIGAN STATE  6.23    CB  78) Minnesota Vikings 8:15 @luv_pony_express Trey Smith  TENNESSEE  6.18    G  
    • 4th and final year?  how long would you give him, his contract is up after this?   Banogu has shown next to nothing. I stand by saying its bold to count on these guys.  I'll be surprised if either earns a second contract
    • Year after year?   This will be Turay's 4th year, and his ankle injury wiped out the better part of two seasons.   This will be Banogu's 3rd year,  and he was decent his first year,  and Covid wiped out his 2nd year.   The staff is not being stubborn.    The fan base is being impatient.    It's not like you haven't heard or read the story Ballard tells about the Colts trading away Jerry Hughes a year too soon before.     They both get this year to show what they have and then we'll have a better idea of where each player stands.
  • Members

• NFLfan

NFLfan 8,594

Moderators
    • chad72

chad72 7,494

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 9,300

• JoeThornburg

JoeThornburg 137

• WarGhost21

WarGhost21 969