Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts OL- Future Spending and Some Numbers

14 hours ago, AustinnKaine said:

You're kidding right? So Chris Hinton is worthy but AC isn't?

Not to bash you and nothing personal but bad take, Chris Hinton may be the best O.Lineman the Indianapolis Colts ever had. He definitely deserves to be in the ROH. Many younger people don't remember him because he was dominant here during the 80's. He could've dominated today because he had the size and power to do so. Not saying AC doesn't belong on the ROH but Hinton does easily. If anything I think Bob Sanders belongs but that is a different topic. Bob was DPOY in 2007 and without him we don't win the SB in 2006.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Not to bash you and nothing personal but bad take, Chris Hinton may be the best O.Lineman the Indianapolis Colts ever had. He definitely deserves to be in the ROH. Many younger people don't remember him because he was dominant here during the 80's. He could've dominated today because he had the size and power to do so. Not saying AC doesn't belong on the ROH but Hinton does easily. If anything I think Bob Sanders belongs but that is a different topic. Bob was DPOY in 2007 and without him we don't win the SB in 2006.

I think that AC gets overlooked because of how bad every other spot on the OL was. Not only that but he was dealing with a QB who held onto the ball pretty much longer than anyone else in the league. I just think he was always extremely undervalued by people outside of indy. And those are usually the people who decide on the pro bowl and all pro honors. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

I think that AC gets overlooked because of how bad every other spot on the OL was. Not only that but he was dealing with a QB who held onto the ball pretty much longer than anyone else in the league. I just think he was always extremely undervalued by people outside of indy. And those are usually the people who decide on the pro bowl and all pro honors. 

This I agree with, AC was solid good, ROH is questionable IMO but he is definitely underrated by a lot of Colts fans.

Colts would be smart to invest heavy in both offense and defense lines . We play tons of zone so we can keep cheap corners and linebackers like polian did . Then pay a number 1 wr and have young and cheaper wrs and tight ends . I rather have 4 pro bowl level defensive line man and offensive then 3 pro bowl wrs and corners.  With time to throw anyone can get open 

• Thanks 1