Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittman's off-season


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, CurBeatElite said:

Glad to see he's working out with Patmon.

I would've been shocked if they weren't working out together. They did a bunch of workouts at the same place pre-draft and, based on his videos, have become pretty good friends.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am trying to figure out how they got the dog to Cali. They flew because they showed themselves in the airport with the cat when they left. I doubt they put him in cargo. He is so big and they said he doesn’t like strangers. Maybe they chartered a flight to Cali. I seen JJ Watt did that when flying with his dogs. Just something I wonder about.

 

I Hope Wentz makes a appearance when he works out with him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I am trying to figure out how they got the dog to Cali. They flew because they showed themselves in the airport with the cat when they left. I doubt they put him in cargo. He is so big and they said he doesn’t like strangers. Maybe they chartered a flight to Cali. I seen JJ Watt did that when flying with his dogs. Just something I wonder about.

 

I Hope Wentz makes a appearance when he works out with him.

Odds are he has his own private jet by now haha

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Smonroe said:

I felt bad for Bosco after they moved from a house with a big yard to the loft.

I know. Plus you then have to take a hike just to take him outside. I have a feeling they won’t be there long. He did mention how they never stay settled in one place for long. I understand wanting to be closer to work but having a baby and that big dog it doesn’t seem very pet and family friendly. Something else it doesn’t seem they have planned much for the baby. Maybe she just hasnt showed it in the vlog but that kid is coming soon.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

He kind of reminds me of someone like Strahan lite. He's so carefree and and goofy that it almost makes you want to worry about if he take the game serious, but then when you see him on the field he looks mean. Nah, we're good. Haha

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, funktacious2 said:

He kind of reminds me of someone like Strahan lite. He's so carefree and and goofy that it almost makes you want to worry about if he take the game serious, but then when you see him on the field he looks mean. Nah, we're good. Haha

This is actually true. If people didn’t watch him on the field this is exactly what they would think. I love the leader he has already turned into also. You can tell with his comments he will be a captain some day.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Eason was throwing  to Pittman  and Patmon in California.  There is a video but not sure how to post from phone. 

 

 

 

Is that the clip?

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, groundnpound said:

That throw he makes to Patmon in the vid, is absolutely launched and effortless. I hope he can get the processor working at an NFL speed, the physical ability is drool worthy.

Was said strongest arm in 2020 class of QB's.....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coming on strong said:

They need to be working with wentz not Eason. Eason is old news , wentz is the present and future . 

Pittman said they will be. Wentz has a lot to do to get settled in Indy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kind of makes me sad we will probably never see Eason as the starter unless Wentz gets hurt. I have a good feeling Wentz is going to work out very well. Eason might go on to be the starter on another team. Maybe looks so good in preseason someone will want him in a trade. I don’t think we should trade him though until we know what Wentz has. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, coming on strong said:

They need to be working with wentz not Eason. Eason is old news , wentz is the present and future . 


Eason is old news? Dude was just drafted last year. Lol Also, if Wentz comes in and plays terrible, Believe the Colts can opt out of Wentz after 2 years.

 

Sorry, I honestly can’t tell if you are joking.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, coming on strong said:

They need to be working with wentz not Eason. Eason is old news , wentz is the present and future . 

Is this a joke? Where do you come up with this nonsense? 

Eason will need just as much work as Wentz if not more.

Wentz has been a starter and if Eason is going to be the back up he will need just as much work.

We have already seen what happens when the Colts don't have a competent back up QB.  

No one can predict injuries and if a team is not prepared for it the they are the ones who lose. 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

Kind of makes me sad we will probably never see Eason as the starter unless Wentz gets hurt. I have a good feeling Wentz is going to work out very well. Eason might go on to be the starter on another team. Maybe looks so good in preseason someone will want him in a trade. I don’t think we should trade him though until we know what Wentz has. 

The Colts will keep Eason because he is on a rookie contract. 

Ballard traded for Brissett to be a back up so it stands to reason he values the back up QB position more than some fans do. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If Wentz plays four years that would make Eason 27. Not a bad age to take over. But will Wentz get a new contract or extended. Going to be interesting to watch. We have 3 years to see if Eason can be a starter. But if Wentz is really good he will only be 32 so a big decision would have to be made.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

If Wentz plays four years that would make Eason 27. Not a bad age to take over. But will Wentz get a new contract or extended. Going to be interesting to watch. We have 3 years to see if Eason can be a starter. But if Wentz is really good he will only be 32 so a big decision would have to be made.

If Wentz goes the full 4 years, he was likely pretty good and we wouldn't want to move on from him. And we will need to make a decision on Eason earlier so... I kind of think Eason will need Wentz to be bad/mediocre to have any shot at being our long-term QB. That or ... Wentz injury... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, coming on strong said:

They need to be working with wentz not Eason. Eason is old news , wentz is the present and future . 

 

No one can work with anyone right now.    It's a quiet period.   The new league season starts March 17.    That's when teams can work with their players.    I think the only exception is a player who is injured.

 

Notice no one is working with Eason.    He's with a couple of teammates.    They are working out on their own.   But once the Colts can work with Eason,  they absolutely will.    The Colts need to know if they can trust Eason to be the back-up and not just third string.     That's vitally important.    If Eason is not ready,  then the team needs to sign a veteran back-up.   Maybe JB, maybe someone else.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

No one can work with anyone right now.    It's a quiet period.   The new league season starts March 17.    That's when teams can work with their players.    I think the only exception is a player who is injured.

 

Notice no one is working with Eason.    He's with a couple of teammates.    They are working out on their own.   But once the Colts can work with Eason,  they absolutely will.    The Colts need to know if they can trust Eason to be the back-up and not just third string.     That's vitally important.    If Eason is not ready,  then the team needs to sign a veteran back-up.   Maybe JB, maybe someone else.

I think they were trying to say that Pittman and Dez should be working with Wentz, not Eason. I don't agree with that statement, as I explain below.

 

7 hours ago, coming on strong said:

They need to be working with wentz not Eason. Eason is old news , wentz is the present and future . 

So they shouldn't work out with a QB unless it's Wentz, whether he's available or not? Because your post seems to insinuate that working out with Wentz was an option, but they chose to work with Eason instead, which is a bit of a ridiculous take...

 

Given that they're all close friends, it makes sense that they're working out together. Dez is staying with Pittman in CA and Eason is out there to work with House. I don't see anything wrong with them getting work in together. From everything we've heard, Wentz has said he plans on going out to CA to work with Pittman in the near future, so this really isn't an issue.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bravo4460 said:


Eason is old news? Dude was just drafted last year. Lol Also, if Wentz comes in and plays terrible, Believe the Colts can opt out of Wentz after 2 years.

 

Sorry, I honestly can’t tell if you are joking.

Oh...he isn’t joking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2021 at 9:16 AM, holeymoley99 said:

Was said strongest arm in 2020 class of QB's.....

 

 

I feel like a few bad decisions and a lot of bad luck plagued Eason's draft stock, I liked him better than Jordan Love then... and I like him better still.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2021 at 10:01 AM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Love watching his channel.. just wouldn't even know he was an NFL player by the way he acts hahah. I hope he has a huge year 2 with Wentz

It depends on whether he coughs up #11 or not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2021 at 8:26 AM, groundnpound said:

 

 

I feel like a few bad decisions and a lot of bad luck plagued Eason's draft stock, I liked him better than Jordan Love then... and I like him better still.

 

I agree on Love, hated him as a player then and now. Was so glad our front office didnt buy into the hype and Pack would have won Super Bowl likely if when a different route (Well refs took NFC title game from them as it is BUT with a better use of that #1 pick would have been much harder for them to do so).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...