Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hey, $31M over two years with almost 75% of the contract guaranteed is hard to pass up.

And that team is on the up and up.

Could do a lot worse.

Has a better chance making a Superbowl out of the NFC than other rumored teams like Pitt, Buff, Cle, etc.

They will have a tough battle just to come out of that division though.

Playing across from Chandler Jones is almost as nice as a guy like Myles or his brother.

Good for him. Happy to see another good player leaving the AFC South.

Also, this would definitely have me kicking the tires on Haason Reddick if the Colts thought he could play an edge role on passing situations for us with him being a 26 year old ascending player coming off his best season at the right time.

Can't imagine the Cardinals are gonna throw big $ at him after this.

• Like 1
Just now, TimetobringDfence! said:

I thought free agents couldn't confirm deals until free agency starts, so did him being cut bypass that?

That's correct. . . a person who's cut can sign any time.  

The people who ended last season on contract and who's contracts are running out have to wait until free agency starts.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Valpo2004 said:

The people who ended last season on contract and who's contracts are running out have to wait until free agency starts.  

dittoicon GIF by ditto ditto

2 minutes ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

I thought free agents couldn't confirm deals until free agency starts, so did him being cut bypass that?

1 minute ago, Valpo2004 said:

Yep, the Texans were doing him a solid and essentially saying, "go and pick your team". 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

I can just hear Mrs. Watt.

Green Bay? Hell no, I want some sun. 

to bad she plays for the chicago red stars haha

• Like 1
13 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Some players love money more than winning, I love money too but I also love winning. He could've still made a lot of money elsewhere and win. Watt will retire ringless now.

That isn't clear. The Cardinals are a team on the rise. I like his pairing with Chandress. They have a good QB and perhaps the best receiver in the NFL. If they keep building, a run is possible. Many teams in that division have problems and may be slipping a notch.