Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Just fyi. Last year when some debated this, I looked at all 32 rosters. Half the teams in the league carried 2, half carried 3.    I prefer to keep only 2, but wouldn't lose sleep if we carried 3. Carrying a guy like Elhinger would be pretty silly to me as a 3rd QB. Personally, if Eason isn't cutting it, or needs more time, cut him or drop him to PS and add a guy like Hoyer on the cheap as QB2. If Eason isn't cutting it, no need to keep both him and SE. I can understand keeping Eason on the 53 last year if we feared he might get poached, but we've had ample time to kick his tires at this point, and will have another camp and hopefully a little preseason. 
    • IMO, Leno or a healthy Fisher would be as good or better than AC. Tevi is a several tiers below all of them. I know ratings aren't everything, but... they aren't that far off.   AC 73.4 Leno 74.6 Fisher 80.0 Tevi 52.9   I'd also consider the following AC had Q beside him, and a quick trigger QB with great TtT (time to throw) and scheme that kept him looking better than he really was.  Rivers was near the best/lowest all year in that category.  Fisher had an extremely mobile QB that kept that sack numbers down. 50+ pressures were tagged to Mahomes himself (rather than the OL). Also, KC had one of the lowest run %s (bottom 5), while Indy had a top 10%. Chicago believe it or not, was near identical to KC in run/pass %. And Whitehair was one of the best LGs in the league after moving from OC to LG late. I'm sure Leno's ratings went up after the Whitehair shift. Before that move, Leno was the only decent guy on the left and teams were trying to kill them on that side from what I read. Tevi was part of the worst OL in the league...  Just in terms of overall OL ranks, here's how the teams (for those Ts) ranked.   Indy (AC) - 7th, which was a step back from 2019 Chiefs (Fisher) - 11th Bears (Leno) - 20th Chargers (Tevi) - 32nd   Bears were negative cap. They specifically drafted LT so they could cut him and free up space. I'm not saying Leno is great, but he wasn't bad. He's above average and was anchoring a left side for two poor QBs, next to a poor LG (most of the year until Whitehair slid over), for a team that passed 6th most in the league.   We signed a bunch of extraneous guys every year. More this year because AC is gone, and we let some other bad depth players go. Tevi is an upgrade to Clark. There's no mystery why we signed a lot of guys. Most will be gone by the end of camp.   Clark I believe is still unsigned if that tells you anything. I know he visited the Bills last month, but don't think he's signed anywhere.
    • He's my pick as most likely to keep the Colts UDFA streak going ... It's getting harder and harder to keep it intact, which is a great thing.
  • Members

• PureLuck

PureLuck 195

• richard pallo

richard pallo 2,963

• twfish

twfish 1,145

• DiogoSales

DiogoSales 108

• CR91

CR91 7,157

• teganslaw