Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All or Nothing 2019 Philadelphia Eagles

Thanks.

i didnt watch before because..... well...... its the Eagles.

But i just started first episode and i’m hooked.

Wentz is pretty much the center of this episode.

It’s early, but i already feel better about the acquisition.’

• Like 1

Watched the first episode.... Can’t really watch much more about the Eagles.

Wentz is a big focus point obviously and does seem to get along well with his teammates. However, he has already been hurt about 30%. of the episode.

I think he will be a decent addition to the locker room. The media probably has over blown it a bit. If he plays well, the Colts will

be fine.

• Like 1

Ihave to watch the 2020 season on gamepass.

But i really liked what i saw of 2019 Carson. In all areas.

I have a good feeling about the upcoming season.

On O, besides LT and upgrade at TE , we need a deep weapon if TY exits.  Aside from that, Carson should have more than enough weapons.  I think he’ll love Hines.

I’m so glad i finally watched this. Carson can make the throws.  Frank just needs to clear the scar tissue from Wendt’s head.  I’m optimistic.

4 hours ago, bravo4460 said:

Watched the first episode.... Can’t really watch much more about the Eagles.

Wentz is a big focus point obviously and does seem to get along well with his teammates. However, he has already been hurt about 30%. of the episode.

I think he will be a decent addition to the locker room. The media probably has over blown it a bit. If he plays well, the Colts will

be fine.

The injury thing doesnt scare me anymore.  Itsbeen overblown.

And btw, he wasnt injured 30% of the 1st episode or the season.  That line was horrible.

He got demolished too often but looked to me to be tuff and shook it off.  Thats not injured...... thats football.

30 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

He played the last two seasons with no injuries. Doesn’t really concern me.

Concussion in the playoffs last year, right? But yeah, relatively healthy the past two years.

Still, quite the laundry list of injuries. Back, ribs, knee, concussion. Gotta get him to stop diving head first and, as much as we can, stop the hero ball. Because with the way he plays it’s way more likely he gets hurt again than not.

22 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Concussion in the playoffs last year, right? But yeah, relatively healthy the past two years.

Still, quite the laundry list of injuries. Back, ribs, knee, concussion. Gotta get him to stop diving head first and, as much as we can, stop the hero ball. Because with the way he plays it’s way more likely he gets hurt again than not.

Plus that was such a cheap shot by Clowney when he got that concussion. He will need to play more disaplined and not put him in situations that can get him injured. Luck played the same way and Reich got him to play smarter.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Without seeing this, I'm gonna make a "just sayin' post.

They don't put together media packages like that to crap on players. 

Well, you can’t show good plays if they never happened either.

All or Nothing is a great series to watch. I watch every one of them each year. Well put together series. It is strange though that every season is aired on NFL network a year after it was on Prime. All of them BUT the Eagles season, lol. You do miss some of the good stuff if you dont watch it on Prime though. Its probably the only thing I do watch in Prime. 

On 2/23/2021 at 1:04 PM, Chloe6124 said:

If you have prime video this might be something to watch. I will have to see if someone in my family has a subscription so I can watch it.

I don’t know this series...    but these kind of videos are typically put out by NFL films.   And as great as they are, these people are as close to NFL propaganda as there is. 

They’re in the selling business.   They have to sell all 32 teams to their fan base.  Even if the team goes 2-14, or even 0-16.   The video has to sell the fan base that there are better days ahead.   The young players are getting better and they will soon be joined by a new group of free agents and draft picks.   How exciting!

They gloss over flaws and mistakes.  They’re world class at doing this.  Don’t use this video to determine that Wentz is great!   It’s nice, it’s enjoyable,  but try not to read too much into it.    Just saying...  

• Confused 1
4 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I don’t know this series...    but these kind of videos are typically put out by NFL films.   And as great as they are, these people are as close to NFL propaganda as there is. 

They’re in the selling business.   They have to sell all 32 teams to their fan base.  Even if the team goes 2-14, or even 0-16.   The video has to sell the fan base that there are better days ahead.   The young players are getting better and they will soon be joined by a new group of free agents and draft picks.   How exciting!

They gloss over flaws and mistakes.  They’re world class at doing this.  Don’t use this video to determine that Wentz is great!   It’s nice, it’s enjoyable,  but try not to read too much into it.    Just saying...  

its not like watching the all-22 games, but you certainly can get  the feel and attitude of the teams.  Dramatic? Sure, but I am smart enough to fill in the blanks.  I thought it showed alot.  Not only of Carson, but similarities between our roster and the 2019 Eagles.

I plan to watch Carsons games with the Eagles on Gamepass.  Gonna start with 2020 , then 2019, and back.  
  I just liked what i saw ofhim, overall,in this.  I cant comment, yet, on what i havent seen, yet.

But i have a nice feeling in my gut...... so far. (Which really isnt anywhere yet)

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

its not like watching the all-22 games, but you certainly can get  the feel and attitude of the teams.  Dramatic? Sure, but I am smart enough to fill in the blanks.  I thought it showed alot.  Not only of Carson, but similarities between our roster and the 2019 Eagles.

I plan to watch Carsons games with the Eagles on Gamepass.  Gonna start with 2020 , then 2019, and back.  
  I just liked what i saw ofhim, overall,in this.  I cant comment, yet, on what i havent seen, yet.

But i have a nice feeling in my gut...... so far. (Which really isnt anywhere yet)

I’m not telling you not to enjoy it.  I’m only saying it’s deliberate positive spin designed to get the fan base excited enough to buy tickets and jerseys. 

But these are NOT documentaries.  NFL Films does this for all 32 teams. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I’m not telling you not to enjoy it.  I’m only saying it’s deliberate positive spin designed to get the fan base excited enough to buy tickets and jerseys. 

But these are NOT documentaries.  NFL Films does this for all 32 teams. 

I know.

Theres more there than you think.  In past series (other teams) I’ve seen some very clear signs of player personalities and social dynamics as well as team culture, leaders, “problem children”, etc.  I think they do a great job getting you on the “inside.”

In fact, to the degree that i dont want Colts doing it so we dont show our “special sauce” so to speak.  The top scouting guys we have, our “mantra”.  I love those Colts-made things every year.   LOVE them. But our staff looks Sooooo good in them i always get nervous.  Ha.

• Like 1