Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coverage of Wentz Trade on Colts.com?


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

How many days are we into the trade for Wentz and not one article on the Home page of our football team’s website?

Waiting for a physical or what to announce formally??
 

 

They will not make it official until the first day of the official season begins. Eagles have not posted anything as well. Tech the trade is only agreed and not final. March 17th at 4pm is when they can make it official. 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

How many days are we into the trade for Wentz and not one article on the Home page of our football team’s website?

Waiting for a physical or what to announce formally?? 
 

They may have to wait until the new league year to be able to officially put anything out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HoosierHero said:

Can he actually start using the colts facilities? Talk with the coaches and stuff like that? 

Tech no, no player is allowed to use the facilities until the official start of the year unless they are recovering from a injury and under contract with the team. He can talk to the coaches since the trade is agreed on by both parties but will mostly be through virtual sources right now esp during this pandemic. 

 

Carson will have a ton on his plate to burn time with studying up the playbook, moving his family into a new home and getting in contact with his fellow players. Im sure he will have a pre off-season workout with the recing core. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike Florio said he had his physical yesterday.  We won’t hear from the colts until the new league year. That’s why all they posted on twitter was a picture of Reichs smiling. Lol.  The Indy media said we should’ve hear from him in a few weeks once the league year starts.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeathByEagle said:

Tech no, no player is allowed to use the facilities until the official start of the year unless they are recovering from a injury and under contract with the team. He can talk to the coaches since the trade is agreed on by both parties but will mostly be through virtual sources right now esp during this pandemic. 

 

Carson will have a ton on his plate to burn time with studying up the playbook, moving his family into a new home and getting in contact with his fellow players. Im sure he will have a pre off-season workout with the recing core. 

That’s cool...in the meantime Wentz can take Reggie up on his offer to run some routes for him down in South Florida.  Lol 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

That’s cool...in the meantime Wentz can take Reggie up on his offer to run some routes for him down in South Florida.  Lol 

 

They probably not far from me.... I'd like to throw some to Reggie...of course that's before my arm died lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...