Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Great Video On Luck

The coach, David Shaw reminds me a lot of Jim Caldwell. Soft spoken, quiet guy, did really well in his first year, only to come up short in the Bowl game/SB, has one of the greatest QBs in college sports/NFL. Thinking about it now, it's eerily similar.

Uhhmmmm WOW! I'd say Luck made an impression on coach Shaw. The reporting has been that Luck's "all that". According to Shaw, he's more than "all that", he's "all that" AND a bag of chips!

I'm gonna second NewEra's comments; "I can't frickin wait to get Luck" too!!!!!!!!

The coach, David Shaw reminds me a lot of Jim Caldwell. Soft spoken, quiet guy, did really well in his first year, only to come up short in the Bowl game/SB, has one of the greatest QBs in college sports/NFL. Thinking about it now, it's eerily similar.

He reminds me a lot of Abraham Lincoln

That is a fantastic video. I can't stop laughing how we are able to have Peyton Manning then Andrew Luck. It doesn't seem fair to the rest of the NFL. And historically, John Unitas, Bert Jones, Peyton Manning,Andrew Luck. hahahaha What a luxury!

And to think that some fans wanted to trade the pick away, or to use it on someone else.

Very informative video. Thanks! Luck seems to be another "beautiful mind" type who can call his own plays but he is probably coming to play quarterback for the only fan base that has been spoiled in this department. Some fans remember Unitas but most have at least seen Peyton do this. So Luck likely won't wow us too much in this area because we've all watched Peyton do his thing at the line of scrimage for over a decade (without wrist bands). But if he can bring even half of what Manning provided in this area combined with his better mobility perhaps we will get to witness something very special in its own right over the next 14 or so years.