Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chris Polian Hired by Washington

Good for him. Maybe he can make the most out of this chance. With Dad gone for good, hired by ESPN, Chris will not be judged as Bill Polian's son, and just as himself in this situation, IMO. That is all he can ask for, wanting to make his own mark.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Good for him. Maybe he can make the most out of this chance. With Dad gone for good, hired by ESPN, Chris will not be judged as Bill Polian's son, and just as himself in this situation, IMO. That is all he can ask for, wanting to make his own mark.

Not being in the shadow of BP might be a blessing 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Zoltan said:

Looks like Bill Polian's son is getting another chance in the NFL, Chris got a job with the WFT as director of pro personnel

https://www.nfl.com/news/washington-hires-chris-polian-as-director-of-pro-personnel

He never left... he’s been with the Jags since 2011, when he was fired here. I believe he was head of their scouting department

• Like 2
1 hour ago, csmopar said:

He never left... he’s been with the Jags since 2011, when he was fired here. I believe he was head of their scouting department

Role Playing Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, csmopar said:

Well he leaves them in good position with Trevor Lawrence and Urban Meyer. 

Papa Polian will be proud of that.:D

• Haha 2
On 2/15/2021 at 10:26 AM, chad72 said:

For whatever it’s worth...   I’m not sure Bill is still with ESPN?     If he is, maybe it’s more part time?   Dunno?    But I haven’t seen him on the network in a very long time.    Of course,  ESPN has had so many rounds of layoffs over the last few years, he could’ve been let go and the news might’ve been unnoticed.   

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

For whatever it’s worth...   I’m not sure Bill is still with ESPN?     If he is, maybe it’s more part time?   Dunno?    But I haven’t seen him on the network in a very long time.    Of course,  ESPN has had so many rounds of layoffs over the last few years, he could’ve been let go and the news might’ve been unnoticed.   

He retired from ESPN in 2019

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1