Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

QB Discussion and Preference Poll - Part 2.5

EastStreet

QB Discussion and Preference Poll - Part 2.5  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What is your current choice for QB

• Roll with Eason
    • Re-sign and roll with JB
    • Trade for Wentz (at most multiple 2nds)
    • FA Fitzmagic
    • FA Winston
    • FA Trubisky
    • FA Prescott (although he will likely be tagged and require draft capital)
    • FA Newton
    • FA Winston
    • FA Glennon
    • Trade our next two first round picks or players to move up for Lance
    • Trade our next two first round picks or players to move up for Wilson
    • Draft Mack with our 21st pic
    • Take Trask in the 2nd
    • Take Newman in the 3rd
    • Give up at least a 1st for Carr
    • Give up our 1st for Darnold
    • Give up our 1st for Tua
    • Mortgage the future with 1R picks and/or players to get Watson
    • Mortgage the future with 1R picks and/or players to get Wilson
  2. 2. Regardless of the who, what is your preference in terms of general strategy

• Draft a QB without giving up our 1st or 2nd round picks (Mack/Trask/Newman)
    • Move up and draft (Wilson/Fields/Lance)
    • Roll the dice on a FA that will not require draft capital (Fitz/Winston/++ etc)
    • Give Eason a shot and use our draft capital on improving the roster
    • Mortgage the future bigly on a legit star (Watson or Wilson)
    • Use a single first rounder to trade for someone (Darnold/Wentz/Carr/++ etc)
  3. 3. In general, what are you willing to give up for the right QB?

• Multiple 1Rs and/or star players for a rock star
    • Maximum one 1R, or one star player
    • Maximum one 2R, or starter but not rock star player
    • Draft picks after the 2R
    • I don't want to give up draft capital at all. I prefer to draft or sign a FA.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/15/2021 at 12:55 AM

Just now, shakedownstreet said:

I was a little bit impressed with Darnold when we played him. He had a nice ability to move around in the pocket and scrambling out of the pocket

I just remember when he said he was seeing ghost out there. Those sound like the words of a broken player

Anyone playing for the Jets organization would

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, hoosierhawk said:

Sorry to disagree with you csmopar as i don't often but definitely do on this one.

It happens. I’m not offended nor do I think I can’t be wrong about it. It’s entirely possible he goes some place and lights it up. I’ll gladly eat my crow, raw. But odds are, I won’t have to. 

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I don’t an average 30 something who fans like @NFLfan of his current team want him gone

His stats and win/loss prove otherwise, you 2 can think what you want but the proof says otherwise. Not only that he just won a playoff game at New Orleans. If you think Darnold is better that is laughable, sorry my friend.

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I haven’t received anyon either my phone or IPAD

Doesn’t look real

Not a peep on ESPN news

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I get espn alerts and haven’t gotten this. I don’t know why he would post this lol.

Cause it’s a text and not real. Can we please stop posting what the clown is saying? He’s really not worth it and all we are doing is giving him clicks

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Apparently that is his source and he has it titled ESPN. We will know soon enough. Lol. If right Sileo and VIN weren’t totally blowing smoke.

Well, so far there’s not a peep about it on any of ESPN’s social media, TV or websites. 

1 minute ago, hoosierhawk said:

Just a question for thoughs that classify Darnald as trash. What QB do you think could have gone to the Jets the past 3 yrs and been a winner? Brady? Wilson? Burrows? Lawrence?

Brady

6 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Not a peep on ESPN news

Cause it’s a text and not real. Can we please stop posting what the clown is saying? He’s really not worth it and all we are doing is giving him clicks

I get notifications from ESPN, NFL, CBS Sports and every Indianapolis and Evansville News Outlets on both my phone and IPAD so I will know very soon

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

I get notifications from ESPN, NFL, CBS Sports and every Indianapolis and Evansville News Outlets on both my phone and IPAD so I will no very soon

Give it time. If that is his source we may not hear until tomorrow. We will find out soon enough if they see blowing smoke.

I don’t think guys like this just make stuff up. But I do think when they tweet they exaggerate. They talk deals see close or done when they are just negotiating. You don’t get the full story in a tweet.  Tomorrow we can laugh at them if it isn’t true.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Give it time. If that is his source we may not hear until tomorrow. We will find out soon enough if they see blowing smoke.

I don’t think guys like this just make stuff up. But I do think when they tweet they exaggerate. They talk deals see close or done when they are just negotiating. You don’t get the full story in a tweet.  Tomorrow we can laugh at them if it isn’t true.

If this is true, it’s gonna be out very soon, probably would have been already 

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

To be fair, no one would have heard of him had he been drafted by any other team. He was a sixth round pick in the right place at the right time. There could be any number of QB's drafted in the sixth round capable of doing what Brady has done. But we will never have heard of them because they weren't Tom Brady drafted by the Patriots in the sixth round of the draft. It's a great story, but it's also just random human nature

Archived