Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A lot of talk in Jax about the Colts talking to Atlanta about Ryan

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

The Falcons made a reverse trade like that in 2011.   If the compensation is enough,   teams will do it.    I don't see Ballard trying to trade up that far though

That was for the 6th pick. This is for the 4th. Prime real estate for Falcons to make a move up. I just dont see it

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His cap hits are nothing like that for team he is traded to.   It's: 2021 - $23m 2022 - $23.75m 2023 - $28m

we know. The only person you want is Mac Jones.

I never understand why people think we can draft a quarterback who will solve our problems. That worked before because we had the No. 1 pick. The chances of doing it where we are picking now isn't so

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

The Falcons made a reverse trade like that in 2011.   If the compensation is enough,   teams will do it.    I don't see Ballard trying to trade up that far though

Also it was with the Browns. Everyone including the Browns knew they would be back in the top 5 the next year lol. Atlanta is at #4 and they are rarely in that position to get 'a guy'.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Well the fact that they went after Stafford and now Wentz. That leads me to believe the Colts have little faith in Eason'a ability to start for the Colts at this time in his career.

You are confused on Eason being prepared or being ready to play. 

On 2/17/2021 at 8:10 AM, coming on strong said:

Matt Ryan is to old we want a dynasty not a rental Qb not every one is Tom Brady and eats avocado ice cream and hasn’t eaten sugar for 15 years .     We need wentz now we already missed out on love last year . Two big misses would break the locker room

I'll take striking out over hitting into a double play any day.

9 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Strange things happen on draft night. We will see.

9 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Also it was with the Browns. Everyone including the Browns knew they would be back in the top 5 the next year lol. Atlanta is at #4 and they are rarely in that position to get 'a guy'.

Yeah ATL is not trading out of the #4 spot.

This notion that Colts are talking to them about #4 instead of Ryan is ludicrous.(if they are talking to then at all)

3 hours ago, w87r said:

Yeah ATL is not trading out of the #4 spot.

This notion that Colts are talking to them about #4 instead of Ryan is ludicrous.(if they are talking to then at all)

I hope they’ve had conversations about Ryan. Would love to see him in blue and white!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I think Ballard just ended this topic today.

As far as the starter yes, but not the fact that Eason will be prepared to play if he is needed.

The negativity aimed at Eason is unwarranted. 

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

As far as the starter yes, but not the fact that Eason will be prepared to play if he is needed.

The negativity aimed at Eason is unwarranted. 

Crazy I dont think anyone wants Eason to fail.  I sure know I dont!      I just think we agree that Eason needs some time and that if he is thrown to the wolves it will stunt his development   IMO I hope he turns out to be great.    BTW nice to meet you!  I haven't had the chance to say Hi

3 minutes ago, BluesGirl said:

Crazy I dont think anyone wants Eason to fail.  I sure know I dont!      I just think we agree that Eason needs some time and that if he is thrown to the wolves it will stunt his development   IMO I hope he turns out to be great.    BTW nice to meet you!  I haven't had the chance to say Hi

The only problem I have is some just assume that Eason will not be ready on a certain date. 

What Ballard said three weeks ago has nothing to do with what happens at the end of training camp and a couple of pre season games down the road. As a back up Eason has to prepare as if he was the starter. 

Welcome to the forum. New members are always welcome. As you can already see there is never a dull moment. :spit:

1 hour ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I think Ballard just ended this topic today.

I don't think it was ever going anywhere anyway. Here in the dirty south, nobody is talking about it. Not sure why Jax is or was lol. Seems like they'd be more interested in their new coach, or new QB lol. 

• Shive locked this topic