Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Nike Nfl Jerseys

bap1331

I kinda like the new Seahawks one, but every change was minor. They just trimmed the shoulders and the pants. Those changes could have easily been done by Reebok. Nike just wanted to make these jerseys look newer.

I don't get it. They look the exact same. Why did they go to such insane measures just to showcase these new jerseys that look no different than the last? Let me show you how the new jerseys SHOULD have looked!...

Gamefan_02_BackBreaker_Ad_by_RobDuenas.jpg

^ And give them body armor that fabricates ripped abs!

I never understood why everybody seemed to think that Nike was going to redesign all the uniforms. They are just licensed to produce them now instead of Reebok. Production has nothing to do with aesthetic design, though. The individual teams still control the design of their uniforms, not the company making them.

I never understood why everybody seemed to think that Nike was going to redesign all the uniforms. They are just licensed to produce them now instead of Reebok. Production has nothing to do with aesthetic design, though. The individual teams still control the design of their uniforms, not the company making them.

yea i guess. Especially if the team didnt turn out liking the designs. Okay, lets tell Irsay to change the uniforms!

I like the classic horseshoe but the least we can do is change the uniform!

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, April 13, 2012 - Non-NFL sanctioned link
Hidden by Coltssouth, April 13, 2012 - Non-NFL sanctioned link

i've heard that it would be available soon . and google to find there are some 2012 nike new jerseys already available in the following website. but the price is more likely than kidding

http://www.weiketrade.com/index.html

Best bet is to just wait till the draft is over when they are officially avaliable instead of going 3rd party.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by Nadine, April 23, 2012 - response to spam
Hidden by Nadine, April 23, 2012 - response to spam

To bad all those jerseys are fake

And considering that this was his first post, and he a little bit overly enthusiastic, I'm going to assume that he's a shill. Reporting his post as we speak.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...