Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brad Wells

jvan1973

JVan....

Your wish is my command.    

I did a Google search.    It appears Brad is mostly, but not entirely out of the media business.

I don't know where he used to live,  but he now lives in Vancouver, BC.    It's one of the most beautiful places on earth.   BUT...  it has no NFL.

So, he apparently just stays at home...   and......      TWEETS all day!

And on his Twitter profile, he lists himself as a......... (wait for it!)    FORMER Indianapolis Colts Fan!     I thought people here would get a kick out of that!

Here's his Twitter Page profile....

https://twitter.com/BradWellsNFL

So, I wouldn't call him media anymore,  if anyone ever did!    I'd say, at best,  he's Media-Adjacent.   He Loves Football and he Loves his own opinion and he tweets about the NFL all day long!

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

JVan....

Your wish is my command.    

I did a Google search.    It appears Brad is mostly, but not entirely out of the media business.

I don't know where he used to live,  but he now lives in Vancouver, BC.    It's one of the most beautiful places on earth.   BUT...  it has no NFL.

And on his Twitter profile, he lists himself as a......... (wait for it!)    FORMER Indianapolis Colts Fan!     I thought people here would get a kick out of that!

So, I wouldn't call him media anymore,  if anyone ever did!    I'd say, at best,  he's Media-Adjacent.   He Loves Football and he Loves his own opinion and he tweets about the NFL all day long!

He has tweeted anything since July

8 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

JVan....

Your wish is my command.    

He used to tweet.    No new tweets since last summer

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

He used to tweet.    No new tweets since last summer

Maybe he's grounded?    Mom and Dad punishing him?

Or he's in Twitter Therapy?      I did LOVE the part where he goes out of his way to call himself a FORMER Colts fan!      That is.....    PRICELESS!!

Archived