Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eberflus is officially back

9 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Interesting hire for Houston. Never a HC or OC at the NFL level. Only OC experience was with UTEP back in early 90s. Had a couple AHC titles. Ravens pick up two 3R comp picks.

Bill O' Brien must be back calling the shots :banana:

• Haha 1

That place is on fire putting it lightly. Everything seems to be stemming from this Easterby guy, seems to have some sort of influence on Mr Mcnair. Lot of people wondering how you go from a religious figure to an NFL advisory role directly into an owners ear.....make your own assumptions the word brainwash is out there haha. The racism thing is real too.

Weird. . . the whole season we heard how Eberflus was a big head coaching candidate.  Heard nothing about Sirianni.  

In the end our offensive coordinator gets a job and our defensive coordinator stays put.

24 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Weird. . . the whole season we heard how Eberflus was a big head coaching candidate.  Heard nothing about Sirianni.  

In the end our offensive coordinator gets a job and our defensive coordinator stays put.

If the Colts have a top 5 defense and win a Super Bowl, maybe he gets a job.  Outside of that, I'll be shocked if he does.  To me, he does not at all come across as head coaching material.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, #12. said:

If the Colts have a top 5 defense and win a Super Bowl, maybe he gets a job.  Outside of that, I'll be shocked if he does.  To me, he does not at all come across as head coaching material.

What are you basing that on?