Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim Irsay talks to the media

GoColts8818

7 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

It's not going to happen so the point is moot. But I agree he's a better option than anything else on the table. 

Cool thanks for breaking down what he said - just tired of hearing about Luck. 

Again, just tired of hearing about it. 

It was the media who brought it up. Not Irsay. 

Luck was a great player and it is natural for people to wish him back. 

You being tired of it is not going to erase it. 

39 minutes ago, ukcolt12 said:

As soon as I saw the presser i knew this thread would be dominated by the comments on Luck :D

True but Luck was talked about the least in the presser. 

I guess Irsay might just need to say "no comment" if ask about him.

Even if Irsay did that it would be turned into Irsay slighting Luck. haha

53 minutes ago, ukcolt12 said:

As soon as I saw the presser i knew this thread would be dominated by the comments on Luck :D

My conspiracy theory is that it was always the plan for luck to sit out for 2 years.  Sheltering both Luck and the Organization  from fan scrutiny.  He gets totally healthy, the Colts show their comitment to keeping him upright.  Then a triumphant return for several SB runs.....

But mostly I just want my jersey to be relevant again.....

47 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

True but Luck was talked about the least in the presser. 

I guess Irsay might just need to say "no comment" if ask about him.

Even if Irsay did that it would be turned into Irsay slighting Luck. haha

Or that he’s saying no comment because he has a secret deal for Luck to comeback they aren’t ready to reveal yet.  People are just going to see what they want to see regardless.  

I thought Irsay handled this as well as he could he praised Luck said of course they would welcome him back IF he wants to comeback and then went into detail that Luck is retired and they aren’t going to pester him to comeback.  It would have to be up to Luck and I took Irsay’s comments as it’s not even crossing Luck’s mind but the yes he would welcome him back if he changed his mind even if that’s not likely.

See I even rambled like Irsay at the end of it lol.

6 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Or that he’s saying no comment because he has a secret deal for Luck to comeback they aren’t ready to reveal yet.  People are just going to see what they want to see regardless.  

I thought Irsay handled this as well as he could he praised Luck said of course they would welcome him back IF he wants to comeback and then went into detail that Luck is retired and they aren’t going to pester him to comeback.  It would have to be up to Luck and I took Irsay’s comments as it’s not even crossing Luck’s mind but the yes he would welcome him back if he changed his mind even if that’s not likely.

See I even rambled like Irsay at the end of it lol.

I don't rule out Luck coming back, it probably won't happen but believe it or not I give it a 20% chance which is better than like no chance or 10% lol.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't rule out Luck coming back, it probably won't happen but believe it or not I give it a 20% chance which is better than like no chance or 10% lol.

They're just waiting for the fanbase to be super dissatisfied that they couldnt land stafford.......then boom!  Biggest announcement in the NFL......Rollercoaster baby! Irsay style.  Then Ballards addresses the media...."Look,...."

2 minutes ago, Sumo63 said:

They're just waiting for the fanbase to be super dissatisfied that they couldnt land stafford.......then boom!  Biggest announcement in the NFL......Rollercoaster baby! Irsay style.  Then Ballards addresses the media...."Look,...."

I wouldn’t bet on that one if I were you.

Archived