Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Packers game

33 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

You guys think that was one of the most exciting games all year. I know my team lost but it was still a barn burner of a game. 

Maybe my favorite game this season.

I don't know if you watch the Pat McAfee show.  He has on Aaron every week.  He's very candid.  IMO, it sounds like he wants to be a Packer for life.  He said he admired guys who spent their entire careers with one team.

Personally, I feel Stafford is more of an "Indy" guy.  Low key, never controversial, etc.  But I know the Colts fan base would love to welcome AR to the house!

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Smonroe said:

I don't know if you watch the Pat McAfee show.  He has on Aaron every week.  He's very candid.  IMO, it sounds like he wants to be a Packer for life.  He said he admired guys who spent their entire careers with one team.

Personally, I feel Stafford is more of an "Indy" guy.  Low key, never controversial, etc.  But I know the Colts fan base would love to welcome AR to the house!

We so need Arod or we will be about 2-14.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

We so need Arod or we will be about 2-14.

No love for Love haha

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Arodgers12 said:

No from what I’ve seen he is awful.

Interesting. What is this based on? Did he have a bad training camp? I know he was the third QB for most of the season.

2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

The thing i remember most about that game is most of the forum having a complete meltdown at the half and a few select posters and myself being calm knowing we could make a comeback 

That's every gamethread.......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Smonroe said:

Rodgers is an easy sell most places, his reputation precedes him!!

Stafford however is an easy sell for the Midwest and for Indy, you're 100% right about that. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

No from what I’ve seen he is awful.

Exactly how many minutes and hours have you seen?

At the end of training camp(s) Justin Herbert was a bust, according to many, from what they'd seen.

2 hours ago, waterdog said:

Exactly how many minutes and hours have you seen?

At the end of training camp(s) Justin Herbert was a bust, according to many, from what they'd seen.

I’ve watched some highlights and I wasn’t impressed. He looked awful. 

3 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

The thing i remember most about that game is most of the forum having a complete meltdown at the half and a few select posters and myself being calm knowing we could make a comeback 

Weren’t we up 28-14?

3 hours ago, CR91 said:

Interesting. What is this based on? Did he have a bad training camp? I know he was the third QB for most of the season.

Yep he looked terrible in Training Camp. I advise you guys to not pick up Jordan Love lol.

Just now, Arodgers12 said:

Yep he looked terrible in Training Camp. I advise you guys to not pick up Jordan Love lol.

Ballard about to trade a 6th for him next year and he will become the next Tom Brady 

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Bolts2Colts said:

Definitely my favorite game of the season.  Loved that Rivers came back twice from 14-pt deficits. That’s rare vs Green Bay.  

Felt bad for MVS for fumbling in OT. Glad it didn’t mess up your #1 seed. 

At this point I wish it did mess up our 1 seed. As you seen HFA didn’t matter as we lost anyway.

Just now, danlhart87 said:

Ballard about to trade a 6th for him next year and he will become the next Tom Brady 

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

I would take anyone having success over Brady.

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Yes at half 

Most of the forum was having a meltdown 

I recall we had a big Halftime lead against you guys in 2012 like by 20 points and Luck comeback and beat us.

• Thanks 1

That along with winning at Tennessee are the 2 signature wins we had this season. Not to go on a list binge which I am famous for but IMO Rodgers definitely has an argument for being around the 6th or 7th greatest QB of all-time IMO. He isn't as great as Brady is, or as great as Peyton, Unitas, Montana, or Elway was but after that the list is short. Point is with him you always have a chance of winning the SB like we did with Peyton. I would say he and Favre are pretty even so you have been lucky to have the QB position secured for a long time.

• Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That along with winning at Tennessee are the 2 signature wins we had this season. Not to go on a list binge which I am famous for but IMO Rodgers definitely has an argument for being around the 6th or 7th greatest QB of all-time IMO. He isn't as great as Brady is, or as great as Peyton, Unitas, Montana, or Elway was but after that the list is short. Point is with him you always have a chance of winning the SB like we did with Peyton. I would say he and Favre are pretty even so you have been lucky to have the QB position secured for a long time.

Marino probably is better than him too.

2 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

I recall we had a big Halftime lead against you guys in 2012 like by 20 points and Luck comeback and beat us.

Kind of, Reggie Wayne beat you, all Andrew did was toss the ball in his direction!