Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck Doing Private Workout For The Colts

Here's the thing....

RG3 doesn't want to do a workout for us... what does it accomplish by Irsay fawning or fake fawning over RG3 at this point? Just makes Luck's camp feel like there's a split in our FO. I don't like the tactics no matter what is the motive here.

Here's the thing....

RG3 doesn't want to do a workout for us... what does it accomplish by Irsay fawning or fake fawning over RG3 at this point? Just makes Luck's camp feel like there's a split in our FO. I don't like the tactics no matter what is the motive here.

Has there really been that much fawning? I think that can be a bit hyped by the media as usual. For stories.

Irsay has praised both QBs but then again why not? Both are probably really impressive to him. I think Luck has always been the pick though.

I would just hope we get a deal done soon, and stop worring about it. Didn't the Dolphins have jake long under contract 2 weeks before Draft Day came?

Alot of the Draft picks that go #1 have deals done in advanced, after the workout i would expect to hear something about a deal in the next 2 weeks maybe.

I've not read anything were Irsay is fawning over Griffin III. The media are trying to make a story out of it. I think Irsay being so quiet about it (yes quiet b/c compared to other issues and things in recent past he has been way more vocal) tells us that we are taking Luck. I have no worries. Luck will be wearing #12 in a blue and white uniform this season.

It's been quiet.

I wonder if they'll start negotiations with Luck now. I know there's not much wiggle room in the rookie contracts, so why wait.

IMHO, the whole "Colts considering RG3" is more public relations than reality. I'm sure they consider him a great player, and one they would take #1 if Luck wasn't there. But IMHO, the decision was made months ago.