Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patricia Back To NE


Recommended Posts

On 1/25/2021 at 12:11 PM, ReMeDy said:

Ahh the dog comes crawling back to his master. So will Matt Patricia have to work his way back up to defensive coordinator?

This is what the reunion looks like.........

 

4.gif

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Imgrandojji said:

I think that might suggest that the Patriots are putting effort into obtaining Matt Stafford's services

I've gotta dollar that says if Stafford has pull with the Ford's, he's telling them he's not working with or around Patricia again.

 

That said, it will probably come down to the high bid and it's not hard to see this getting too rich for Ballard. So I'm hoping that the rumor that this all ready done is correct. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Fish said:

I've gotta dollar that says if Stafford has pull with the Ford's, he's telling them he's not working with or around Patricia again.

 

That said, it will probably come down to the high bid and it's not hard to see this getting too rich for Ballard. So I'm hoping that the rumor that this all ready done is correct. 

 

Ballard's gonna have Irsay on his back making sure we have a good QB next year, he's not gonna have free reign on this one.  I think Irsay and kraft are going head to head on this one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Imgrandojji said:

.  I think Irsay and kraft are going head to head on this one.

 

Well I think Kraft has more money than Irsay and Definitely more pull. 

But possibly Kraft has his sights on Bigger Fish like Watson, Rogers or a Top QB in Draft they love?

If that's the case that increases our chances of getting Stafford but don't forget about Pittsburgh. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

 

Well I think Kraft has more money than Irsay and Definitely more pull. 

But possibly Kraft has his sights on Bigger Fish like Watson, Rogers or a Top QB in Draft they love?

If that's the case that increases our chances of getting Stafford but don't forget about Pittsburgh

 

Pittsburgh, unlike the Patriots, is in cap hell, you can check it out. 

 

Patriots have the luxury of going after Watson. I can only shudder to think what Watson can do for that team once the Covid opt outs on the Patriots D come back and they have a potent offense to go along with it. However, if I am Watson or Rodgers, I would be/stay in the NFC where there would be less competition outside the NFC West, Packers and Bucs, IMO once Brees retires with all the young guns at QB in the AFC.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

 

Well I think Kraft has more money than Irsay and Definitely more pull. 

But possibly Kraft has his sights on Bigger Fish like Watson, Rogers or a Top QB in Draft they love?

If that's the case that increases our chances of getting Stafford but don't forget about Pittsburgh. 

pittsburgh is not in the running until they commit to moving on from Roethlisberger.  Which they should do this offseason but I have a sneaking suspicion that they will give up on Big Ben too late rather than too early (or on time).  

 

I think Rooney fully intends to break camp with Big Ben still their intended starter in 2021.  I don't think it's the right move but I think it's the decision they're going to make.  I think the Pittsburgh brass sees 13-3 rather than all the underlying problems.  I think they'll avoid making any significant changes. 

 

Bottom line I don't see a move to a new QB in Pittsburgh this offseason

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Imgrandojji said:

pittsburgh is not in the running until they commit to moving on from Roethlisberger.  Which they should do this offseason but I have a sneaking suspicion that they will give up on Big Ben too late rather than too early (or on time).  

 

I think Rooney fully intends to break camp with Big Ben still their intended starter in 2021.  I don't think it's the right move but I think it's the decision they're going to make.  I think the Pittsburgh brass sees 13-3 rather than all the underlying problems.  I think they'll avoid making any significant changes. 

 

Bottom line I don't see a move to a new QB in Pittsburgh this offseason

 

I didn't know their keeping BiG Ben another season.... if they do I think that's a mistake. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I'm guessing 7pm tonight.
    • I think society has proven the science behind this saying is completely ancient and incorrect, albeit in some situations it might work. Being there are way more words that actually go against that rule than ones that do, you would of probably just been better off to say receiver was misspelled. The deficiency is this statement makes it almost seem counterfeit, to the point even mentioning it doesn't seem to be an efficient way to get your point across. At this point I would probably forfeit your argument, as by the time I am finished here will be at least eight times the words I list that don't follow this rule as well. At some point it will all seem foreign to those that are reading but it will feel like a weight that's as heavy as a glacier will of been lifted of their shoulders.   It's weird that I am continuing this for so long. I will wrap it up soon, as my neighbor needs my help doing something. The importance of that outweighs this as his wife has had multiple pregnancies to the point she is very proficient in these regards. I am going to stop and get a protein drink before heading over as I could use a boost of energy, just wanted to reiterate that your rule of thumb here, has been proven very insufficient when put to the test. Maybe you could pass this knowledge down through future generations, it could become an heirloom of sorts. The power of knowledge has reigned down on you today, hope you secure it in your beige luggage and let the concierge service keep it safe.    Think I am going to seize the moment tonight and have a rare steak as it is much juicier than a well done streak and taste so much better.   I won't unveil anymore words here, just know the list is much larger than I have mentioned.
    • I love the Terry and Forrest picks   But I wouldn't draft Turner at 75 let alone 35..
    • But JAC is an example of what? The downside to being aggressive?    In the past 10 seasons, they didn’t win more than 6 games in a season outside of that one year where they pushed. They don’t even sniff the playoffs, let alone a SB, without making the push that they did. If anything, it shows how much impact it can have on a team.   The Colts and JAC are very different org’s though. The Colts aren’t going to suddenly be bad...because they weren’t bad before.    
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...