Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Indianapolis Eagles.....

With Sirianni as HC, Gannon as DC and Patullo as passing game coordinator we have to give serious thought to a few of our free agents landing there this off-season to provide veteran leadership and knowledge of the playbook.

Also, it lends itself to potential trades....

T.Y. Hilton

Marlon Mack

Trey Burton

Zach Pascal

Anthony Walker

Xavier Rhodes

Malik Hooker

T.J. Carrie

Denico Autry

Justin Houston

Thoughts?

11 minutes ago, Scott Pennock said:

With Sirianni as HC, Gannon as DC and Patullo as passing game coordinator we have to give serious thought to a few of our free agents landing there this off-season to provide veteran leadership and knowledge of the playbook.

Also, it lends itself to potential trades....

T.Y. Hilton

Marlon Mack

Trey Burton

Zach Pascal

Anthony Walker

Xavier Rhodes

Malik Hooker

T.J. Carrie

Denico Autry

Justin Houston

Thoughts?

Everyone you listed is a FA? Pascal is restricted. 

Eagles dont have any money to spend though. They will have hard enough fielding a team that is different from what they are rolling with this year.

56 minutes ago, w87r said:

Everyone you listed is a FA? Pascal is restricted. 

Eagles dont have any money to spend though. They will have hard enough fielding a team that is different from what they are rolling with this year.

Lol, the Eagles are so deep in cap heck, they may be trying to deal players to us just to dump salaries.  Maybe we can get Ertz cheap.  

2 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Lol, the Eagles are so deep in cap heck, they may be trying to deal players to us just to dump salaries.  Maybe we can get Ertz cheap.  

They will have to cut Ertz.

I did a breakdown of Saints and Eagles situation in link below. Don't know if you saw it, but options are bleak.

8 minutes ago, w87r said:

They will have to cut Ertz.

I did a breakdown of Saints and Eagles situation in link below. Don't know if you saw it, but options are bleak.

Found it.  Good evaluation. Ertz is 30 and you’re probably right. He wasn’t having a great year (probably due to the QB) and then got injured.  I don’t know, at his age is he going for the money instead of the ring?

4 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Found it.  Good evaluation. Ertz is 30 and you’re probably right. He wasn’t having a great year (probably due to the QB) and then got injured.  I don’t know, at his age is he going for the money instead of the ring?

I think of we cut Doyle and elected to not re-sign Burton, that would pretty much cover an Ertz deal. $7-$8m.

Ertz

MAC

Draft pick pr one of our other young guys?

8 minutes ago, w87r said:

I think of we cut Doyle and elected to not re-sign Burton, that would pretty much cover an Ertz deal. $7-$8m.

Ertz

MAC

Draft pick pr one of our other young guys?

Frank loves his TEs and knows Ertz, so it’s possible.  But I’d be surprised if they cut Doyle.

I had to laugh watching the Pack Bucs game.  Rock has to be sitting at home saying “why can’t they let me play!”  Ive never seen so many ignored PIs.   

3 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Frank loves his TEs and knows Ertz, so it’s possible.  But I’d be surprised if they cut Doyle.

I had to laugh watching the Pack Bucs game.  Rock has to be sitting at home saying “why can’t they let me play!”  Ive never seen so many ignored PIs.   

Until the one that mattered.

King makes RYS look like All Pro, he got abused all game.

Archived