Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Quenton Nelson highlight film

His brother puts his highlights together every season. 

We have the most dominant offensive lineman in the league, and possibly ever to have played the game. We (and everyone on offense) should feel fortunate Quenton Nelson is on this team. What a tape. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

His brother puts his highlights together every season. 

We have the most dominant offensive lineman in the league, and possibly ever to have played the game. We (and everyone on offense) should feel fortunate Quenton Nelson is on this team. What a tape. 

It's worth noting that Quenton's older brother, Connor, put this video together, just as he has each year since Big Q was a freshman at ND.

• Like 1

All those Steeler highlights were done purposely. Steeler fans were talking mad crap about Hayward killing Nelson last year.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

Anybody know the name of the song at the end?

diggin the drum riffs

Songs in Video:

1. Living The Dream by Five Finger Death Punch

2. Forever by Onlap

3. The Scotts Rock Cover by ThiagoCamposOfficial

21 hours ago, Dogg63 said:

It's worth noting that Quenton's older brother, Connor, put this video together, just as he has each year since Big Q was a freshman at ND.

I mentioned that. Just not in detail. 

18 hours ago, Mackrel829 said:

The space that he covers on a play to play basis is incredible. He has the range of movement of a tackle but he plays guard. How can you be that big and that mobile?!

No kidding. I know we are talking about moving him to left tackle, but I'm not sure he can make the overall impact that he currently does at the tackle position. He literally is all over the place out of the guard position. Whether it's dominating a Defensive tackle one on one, assisting Kelly and getting to the second level, leveling dudes during pulls, or coming clear across the line to pick up (and destroy) blitzing backer/defensive backs. He's unbelievable. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

No kidding. I know we are talking about moving him to left tackle, but I'm not sure he can make the overall impact that he currently does at the tackle position. He literally is all over the place out of the guard position. Whether it's dominating a Defensive tackle one on one, assisting Kelly and getting to the second level, leveling dudes during pulls, or coming clear across the line to pick up (and destroy) blitzing backer/defensive backs. He's unbelievable. 

100% agree. Moving him to tackle nullifies the attributes that make him such a beast guard. I'd much rather keep him where he is and just have a league average tackle.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, ColtStrong2013 said:
On 1/19/2021 at 11:35 AM, Dogg63 said:

Oh, yes, you certainly did. I missed it!

I'll add that the last time Connor (6 years older than Q) beat up his little brother was when Connor came home from college where he was a starting linebacker and started rough-housing with Q. It was a draw, and Connor never picked on Q again. Q was 14 years old at the time. :woah: