Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

I think we should move to that division. What do you guys think lol?

Why would you want to come to the AFC?   As long as ARod is healthy you will be favorites in the NFC

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Why would you want to come to the AFC?   As long as ARod is healthy you will be favorites in the NFC

I think the Jags and Texans would give us enough wins to almost qualify for a playoff berth.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

I think the Jags and Texans would give us enough wins to almost qualify for a playoff berth.

More than the bears, lions, and Vikings?  Please....NFC north is soft cheddar.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sumo63 said:

More than the bears, lions, and Vikings?  Please....NFC north is soft cheddar.

Very true. We’re in a bad division. You know I’m messing with you guys a little. I hope you don’t mind.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

NFC 1 seed lost to AFC bottom seed despite numerous favorable calls, think Green bay much safer in a Conference where 7-9 makes the playoffs.  Just an observation.

We lost to you guys. We can never beat you guys for whatever reason.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Arodgers12 said:

Very true. We’re in a bad division. You know I’m messing with you guys a little. I hope you don’t mind.

Oh I know, I was joking too....thus the "soft cheddar".  I thought as packers man it's a metaphor for you could get behind lol.  I talked to you earlier this season.

 

I know you're a class act.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sumo63 said:

Oh I know, I was joking too....thus the "soft cheddar".  I thought as packers man it's a metaphor for you could get behind lol.  I talked to you earlier this season.

 

I know you're a class act.

We lost to the AFC South division champs. We can’t talk smack to you guys.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

I think the Jags and Texans would give us enough wins to almost qualify for a playoff berth.

You already have the lions bears and Vikings and don't have to play against KC to get to the superbowl

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arodgers12 said:

I think the Jags and Texans would give us enough wins to almost qualify for a playoff berth.

The Jags & Texans will have the 2 Best QB's in the division.  It's not that hard to build around Watson & Lawrence......I'd like to move to the NFC East. haha

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...