Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

7 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

I think we should move to that division. What do you guys think lol?

Why would you want to come to the AFC?   As long as ARod is healthy you will be favorites in the NFC

• Like 2
1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Why would you want to come to the AFC?   As long as ARod is healthy you will be favorites in the NFC

I think the Jags and Texans would give us enough wins to almost qualify for a playoff berth.

4 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

I think the Jags and Texans would give us enough wins to almost qualify for a playoff berth.

More than the bears, lions, and Vikings?  Please....NFC north is soft cheddar.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Sumo63 said:

More than the bears, lions, and Vikings?  Please....NFC north is soft cheddar.

Very true. We’re in a bad division. You know I’m messing with you guys a little. I hope you don’t mind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

NFC 1 seed lost to AFC bottom seed despite numerous favorable calls, think Green bay much safer in a Conference where 7-9 makes the playoffs.  Just an observation.

We lost to you guys. We can never beat you guys for whatever reason.

• Like 1
Just now, Arodgers12 said:

Very true. We’re in a bad division. You know I’m messing with you guys a little. I hope you don’t mind.

Oh I know, I was joking too....thus the "soft cheddar".  I thought as packers man it's a metaphor for you could get behind lol.  I talked to you earlier this season.

I know you're a class act.

Just now, Sumo63 said:

Oh I know, I was joking too....thus the "soft cheddar".  I thought as packers man it's a metaphor for you could get behind lol.  I talked to you earlier this season.

I know you're a class act.

We lost to the AFC South division champs. We can’t talk smack to you guys.

16 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

You already have the lions bears and Vikings and don't have to play against KC to get to the superbowl

1 hour ago, Arodgers12 said:

The Jags & Texans will have the 2 Best QB's in the division.  It's not that hard to build around Watson & Lawrence......I'd like to move to the NFC East. haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Sold, I guess it will be obvious how to do BPA/Need?  I don't know how much of the time I can be on what with driving kids all over the place and stuff.
    • You don't really need to know a lot about CFB.  All you really need to do once you get your team is Know your team's needs (I'll post a few links with team needs) Peruse a big board or two and identify targets (I'll post a few of these too, and we'll have a thread updated real time to show what's available) Show up at your scheduled time, and make your pick from who is available. 
    • As far as the history of teams turning things around from the regular season, it happens enough years based on history that your "not too many" indicates it is uncommon based on most of our interpretation. Trust me when I say this, don't take it personal, you would not be the first person trying to cover his/her bases in an argument in this forum based on semantics and this won't be the first time you will do it either. I have had my share.     I just gave 1 year worth of examples. Patriots vs Steelers 2004, Steelers vs Colts 2005, Giants vs Patriots 2007, Ravens vs Broncos 2012, all SB winners, and there is always a few teams that DO turn around results from the regular season that end up going the distance in the playoffs (few because only 12 made the playoffs till it was changed to 14 this year). Those are just noteworthy for being SB winners.   Just last year, Ravens vs Titans and Browns vs Steelers (with a healthy Big Ben), 2010 Jets vs Patriots adds to the examples I gave you for reversing regular season results. These are just off the top of my head. The bottom line is, it happens enough times that it is not uncommon at all that I felt the Colts had more than a puncher's chance vs the Bills.   Regardless, welcome to the forum and hope to see you post more.  
    • SOunds cool.  Don't know enough about CFB to be much more than a place holder for automatic though.  I'll be interested in the results though.
    • I'm thinking we start on Monday evening, is that cool with you and @NFLfan  ?   I got the text of the big board done last night (top 340 from NFL.com). Going to coordinate with NFLfan tonight to get it published, pinned, and locked (so it's read only and only updatable by NFLfan).   As soon as we get enough GMs, we'll do the lottery. Thinking we'll do some kind of blind lotto with one of us with the "key", and another using a random numeric generator to ensure it's blind/fair.   Any fans of other teams like @JoeThornburg of the Steelers , we'll auto assign their team (unless there are multiple fans of that team). The rest of the Colts fans, we'll put through the lotto.
  • Members

• rockywoj

rockywoj 1,012

• Nesjan3

Nesjan3 679

• UKColt13

UKColt13 169

• superrep1967

superrep1967 560

• Flash7

Flash7 1,131

• chad72