Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC NFC Championship Game Thread Discussion and Scores

danlhart87

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He grabbed the jersey but both teams have been doing it all day and nothing has been called and now they call it. Just really a mind screw. 

But the officials were calling it both ways..,until they decided Tampa Bay needed to go to the Super Bowl

2 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

You know Brady's 3 picks won't be held against him today, but Peyton gets blasted into oblivion if he hits a WR on the chest in the playoffs and the receiver drops it...

We missed you. Your fellow Bills fans were posting here a couple of weeks ago. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

We missed you. Your fellow Bills fans were posting here a couple of weeks ago. 

Didn't think the Bucs had a SB run in them this year, so I didn't think my services were needed on gamedays. Maybe I'll be back for the Super Bowl?

Which even if the Chiefs win tonight, I'm pulling them them against the Bucs.

13 minutes ago, Tsarquise said:

Surprised the Packers didn't go for it. 

I agree and was a little perplexed by that.

I feel that whole last set of downs was mismanaged by GB...too much forcing into the endzone when they should have been more methodical 

Why did Green Bay settle for a field goal instead of going for it on 4th?  That call will probably come back to haunt them. 

Face it: the Football Gods like Tom Brady. Unless he offends them somehow, prepare  to look for more of the same in the Super Bowl. 

Just now, danlhart87 said:

You guys can laugh all you want about this but the bottom line is GB would have a chance if they didn't look awful on 3rd downs early.

I agree the Packers had their chances but when the refs let numerous PIs or holdings in the secondary go all day for one team and then call it against that team to end their season the officials are going to be a major story.  They did not win it fair and square.  Would they have maybe won had it be called fair square?  That’s a fair argument to make bit let’s not pretend that Tom Brady’s secondary once again got help from the officials in a championship game.  That script is getting really tired.  

So let me throw this hypothetical scenario out there for fellow Colts fans (and honestly its highly unlikely), but if Rodgers goes to GB management and asks for a fresh start...? How aggressive an offer would you make then?

Brady throws 3 picks and gets all the love.

How about the defense? FF, put them inside 10. Pick before halftime to set up that score, in which Packers went into full Jets vs Raiders mode for.some reason?

Hopefully one of these young cats send Brady off into retirement.

Hopefully this loss stings enough and Rodgers remembers that GB drafted his replacement and he gets traded to the Colts.

Just now, w87r said:

How about the defense? FF, put them inside 10. Pick before halftime to set up that score, in which Packers went into full Jets vs Raiders mode for.some reason?

Hopefully this loss stings enough and Rodgers remembers that GB drafted his replacement and he gets traded to the Colts.

Take the officials out of it for a second the Bucs defense was the difference in the game and it’s a shame they will get over shadowed because they are why the Bucs are going to the Super Bow.

1 minute ago, w87r said:

Same as last week. Packers got three picks albeit deep in their territory.."that's just the greatest of time brady" even when he throws a pick, it's deep in the opponents territory so they defense can get a quick stop

Archived