Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC NFC Championship Game Thread Discussion and Scores

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aaron Rodgers Tuesday is not gonna be fun on the Pat Macafee show this week.

Same reason Colts fans would. I am a fan of the game. If I perceive teams to be cheating, I dislike them. I stopped watching the NBA because it seemed that some games were rigged.   I have r

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• McAfee had Rossini on today talking about how it's gonna be a massacre this week. I'm not so sure about that. Some of these guys yeah are gonna get let go but anyone with a bonus they are gonna also be looking at waiting for June 1 so they can spread the hit out away from this year. It's definitely gonna be a bloodbath but I don't think we will see it all this week. Again way too much draft capital being spent and not enough backloaded contracts for proven talent. It's definitely going to be interesting though. 
    • The Eagles pick 9 spots ahead of us as it is and that will obviously be more if Ballard trades back. What the Eagles do will likely have very little influence on what the Colts do and vice versa.
    • First....  I try not to have 100 percent rules.  I try not to use words like “always” and “never”.    Using absolutes will get you into trouble.    That said, if I am going to draft a WR in the first round I’d like him to have rare or special qualities.   Size AND speed.  Hands AND routes.    I’m fine taking smaller receivers, but I personally prefer them outside the top-50.  Hilton was taken late-3rd.  I think 92nd.  Little receivers can be found later in the draft.     I love both Moore’s.   Don’t think I love either enough to take them at 21.  Now, Waddle is small.  But he has rare speed and quickness.  Super acceleration and separation.   Plus he’s got great return ability to boot.  He’s the full package.  I don’t see him as top-10 player, but I’d take him 11-32 all day long in any draft.    There are exceptions to every rule.  But those should only happen few and far between opportunities.  
    • He's not even the best slot receiver in the class either
  • Members

• FortheWin

FortheWin 232

• Bluefire4

Bluefire4 407

• ReMeDy

ReMeDy 425

• JoeThornburg

JoeThornburg 35

• NannyMcafee

NannyMcafee 1,670