Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC NFC Championship Game Thread Discussion and Scores

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aaron Rodgers Tuesday is not gonna be fun on the Pat Macafee show this week.

Same reason Colts fans would. I am a fan of the game. If I perceive teams to be cheating, I dislike them. I stopped watching the NBA because it seemed that some games were rigged.   I have r

Posted Images

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Packers 3rd down defense stinks so far. Whenever you get a team in 3rd and longs over and over and give that up you deserve to lose. We do the same thing.

Just gonna say the same thing.. doesn't look like the Bucs are going to do anything until 3rd down lol (well except that TD)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

This game is going to be a shootout. Brady picked the right team with all these weapons. He looks like he could play another 20 years.

SB 72 Brady vs Manning

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Packers 3rd down defense stinks so far. Whenever you get a team in 3rd and longs over and over and give that up you deserve to lose. We do the same thing.

I agree but that catch by Godwin bailed them out on that series.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I wondered if he was the one who had the no-hitter. (I was too lazy the check on the previous page in this thread. )
    • OK man I get it. But again the point stands about scheme fit. 4-3, or more often what you guys have you don't even have a Sam on the field most of the time. So that part I do get what you are saying.   But a 3-4 zone is a totally different animal. I mean I don't care if my corners can't cover as long as they can tackle. But you need linebackers that can run the gamut. I'm not gonna take a guy like Paye and toss him in at 3 tech or zero nose even if he's technically a defensive end. By definition a 3-4 defense has to blitz more. I know you're talking 5+ here but in a 3-4 you have to have to sniff out what side the extra guy is coming from because you only have 3 down. t makes it easier to scheme for blitz packages.   Your point is taken because I know you know your stuff but at the same time, what are we seeing in practice that says not to send that 5th guy? Is he just gonna be wasted? Is there gonna be a 20 yard gap on a seam or a slant if I do send him?
    • You can make a case for several, and depends on if you're talking Indy fans, national, or just plain $$....   Most underrated IMO   MAC - graded out extremely high, highest pass catcher catch %, led TEs in yards, only one drop, had some great intermediate to deep routes. Still everyone screaming for a better TE instead of simply more targets for MAC.   Willis - I know we don't ask a lot our SSs, but he's been a great value from the 4th round.   Pascal - I think most fans like him. He's not top tier WR and should probably be a depth guy, but he does a ton very very well.    Glow - He's one of the best weak links on any NFL OL.    Hines - I think too many people want to grade him as a typical RB, instead of an APB. He's one of the best APBs in the NFL.   Carrie - Great NB back up, and decent CB backup. In our scheme, we don't really miss a beat when Moore is out.   IMO, Smith gets plenty of recognition and respect,,,, and he'll get paid. 
    • I just learned that Harvey pitches for the Orioles now. I just saw a commercial on TV showing that he will pitch in this series.    I once liked Harvey very much, but I was not displeased when he left the Mets.
    • Competition, challenging others, demanding improvement...this is Ballard beating the bushes for "players" to make other players better.  He may not make the roster but, because he's pushing others, the roster will be better.  I have no issues with this signing and hope that he comes in here and EARNS a spot.  If he does, he elevated the lever of competition.  
  • Members

• nzh201vs

nzh201vs 3

Rookie
    • EastStreet

EastStreet 10,288

• CoachLite

CoachLite 425

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 9,766

• BornHoosier

BornHoosier 187