Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC NFC Championship Game Thread Discussion and Scores

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

I’m gonna call it now, Wilson’s got another Super Bowl coming his way. 

If they don't quit letting Wilson feast early.. last 4 years seem to be on repeat. Fire out of the gates, then turn into a ground and pound team around week 6 and suck

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aaron Rodgers Tuesday is not gonna be fun on the Pat Macafee show this week.

Same reason Colts fans would. I am a fan of the game. If I perceive teams to be cheating, I dislike them. I stopped watching the NBA because it seemed that some games were rigged.   I have r

Posted Images

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

If they don't quit letting Wilson feast early.. last 4 years seem to be on repeat. Fire out of the gates, then turn into a ground and pound team around week 6 and suck

I’m thinking Pete Carroll will soon be out of the good graces of Seattle’s leadership. Another let down of a season and that could start the process of him moving on.

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

I’m thinking Pete Carroll will soon be out of the good graces of Seattle’s leadership. Another let down of a season and that could start the process of him moving on.

Oldest coach in the league.. 

2 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Bills defense just has no answer to much of anything. And the offense hasn’t done much. Disappointed in this game.

Hottest team in the NFL here. Outscored 38-6... Mmhmm. Have fun Bucs

Brady would have picked them apart in the middle. That was a frustration blitz. No wonder Brady’s underneath game worked so well vs Bills historically with Gronk and Edelman.

Spagnuolos is the right DC to go against Brady.

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Brady would have picked them apart in the middle. That was a frustration blitz. No wonder Brady’s underneath game worked so well vs Bills historically with Gronk and Edelman.

I don’t see Brady being able to keep up if the Bucs defense fails to contain KC.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I agree here. Key is being able to generate some semblance of consistent pressure with rushing four.  

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

I don’t see Brady being able to keep up if the Bucs defense fails to contain KC.

It’s simple, Brady is calling 40 runs to keep the Chiefs D on the field.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Yes, I don't even want it to be close.. 

How embarrassing if the Bucs get absolutely smacked in their home game

Wouldn’t care if they chiefs made it 42-0 during the Super Bowl against the bucs. I would still watch in excitement to see how far they can take it. 

• Like 1

Lot to unpack there. KC took a shot after the whistle, Allen threw the ball at 97 and then the O lineman bulldozed 97 after he was standing over Allen taunting/responding to the ball hitting him.

Offsetting flags, move on.

4 minutes ago, Derakynn said:

People saying Allen has grit? Dude is an absolute, unmitigated scoob. He's taken what, like 5 30-yard sacks? Why not just throw the ball backwards into the endzone?

You know it takes a crazy amount of effort when you’re being tackled to do that right? 

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

As good as Allen is he still takes huge sacks at the wrong times. Never seen QB lose that’s many yards on sacks.

That’s what happens when you figuratively take the game onto your shoulders and try for literally anything.