Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC NFC Championship Game Thread Discussion and Scores

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aaron Rodgers Tuesday is not gonna be fun on the Pat Macafee show this week.

Same reason Colts fans would. I am a fan of the game. If I perceive teams to be cheating, I dislike them. I stopped watching the NBA because it seemed that some games were rigged.   I have r

Posted Images

I'd rather see the Bills win tonite, but I  give KC better odds of beating the Bucs than I  do the Bills.

I'd rather see Mahomes win back-to-back Superbowls than to see Brady win yet another one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
13 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I just want a competitive SB. The irony is the home team makes it to their home stadium SB when only 25% of fans are allowed.

Lol with half of those being AFC fans... But still the comfort of being at home.. after being on the road all postseason

3 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

I'd rather see the Bills win tonite, but I  give KC better odds of beating the Bucs than I  do the Bills.

I'd rather see Mahomes win back-to-back Superbowls than to see Brady win yet another one.

Yeah I said that earlier in here, I agree. Chiefs have the fire power to beat Tommy. I thought GB did but I was wrong.

4 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Lol with half of those being AFC fans... But still the comfort of being at home.. after being on the road all postseason

Tom will probably buy 25,000 Bucs fans tickets HFA - I am joking but that would be funny haha 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Tom will probably buy 25,000 Bucs fans tickets HFA - I am joking but that would be funny haha 

He can’t because the NFL does corporate allocation too :)

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Chiefs..  toying with the "hottest" team in the NFL. 

Keys to winning the game. Spot the other team a 2 score lead. 

So sick of hearing about the overhyped Bills. You would think they were the defending super bowl champions. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, IinD said:

Buffalo's D is in deep doo doo...

They can't cover the middle of the field at all. Very Colt like over the years.

We didn’t utilize our TEs real well till we got down 10-24, thanks Frank!!!

Just now, chad72 said:

We didn’t utilize our TEs real well till we got down 10-24, thanks Frank!!!

Makes it that much more annoying.

Their D really isn't much at all. Light D that can't cover the middle of the field.

7 minutes ago, FortheWin said:

It was nice to see him appreciated him like that. They did that for him in NE ever.

Are you a Patriots fan with being a Brady fan first? Looks like it. Just be honest, all fans are welcome here as long as they’re forthcoming consistent with their posts.

Patriots fans have frequented here with @JimJaimebeing a prominent one, so you’re not alone. :) 

• Thanks 1

Allen reminds me of an Andrew Luck 'light'. Not insulting him, just what I think of when I see him.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Sounds like he wants to come to Indy.. Lol.

One can wish..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, w87r said:

Brady throws 3 picks and gets all the love.

How about the defense? FF, put them inside 10. Pick before halftime to set up that score, in which Packers went into full Jets vs Raiders mode for.some reason?

Hopefully one of these young cats send Brady off into retirement.

Hopefully this loss stings enough and Rodgers remembers that GB drafted his replacement and he gets traded to the Colts.

Brady was lights out in the first half. He struggled in the second half but 2 of his 3 picks were deep throws which acted like punts.  He always does enough situationally to win these type of games. That FG in the 4th was money. He was going to sacked on third down so he just threw it in the ground. It's those type of plays that result in wins.

3 minutes ago, IinD said:

Allen reminds me of an Andrew Luck 'light'. Not insulting him, just what I think of when I see him.

Sounds like he wants to come to Indy.. Lol.

One can wish..

He is in my top 10 of all-time, he isn't Tom or Peyton but he is damn great and still has game.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Wow! He has to be thinking why did they draft a Qb in the 1st round instead of stud WR to help me out. 

I think his WRs were fine but could've potentially given them something else to help the team.

Hopefully he ask out? This loss stings and now that season is over he has to be re thinking about them selecting his potential successor.

• Like 1
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He is in my top 10 of all-time, he isn't Tom or Peyton but he is damn great and still has game.

Yeah we'd instantly be contenders if we somehow ended up with him.

Uggh, then I realize we don't even have a signed QB right now... Eason doesn't count.. Lol

• Haha 1