Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC NFC Championship Game Thread Discussion and Scores


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aaron Rodgers Tuesday is not gonna be fun on the Pat Macafee show this week.

Same reason Colts fans would. I am a fan of the game. If I perceive teams to be cheating, I dislike them. I stopped watching the NBA because it seemed that some games were rigged.   I have r

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I know I'm in the discussion part... But I don't wanna talk about it.. lol I'm salty. I'll be back tomorrow

Shake it off my friend

Come back fresh tomorrow 

 

Will Smith Happy Dance GIF by WHOSAY

Link to post
Share on other sites

I missed the divisional round scores, ah well... 

 

I'm definitely going to wait before predicting anything. Going to be interesting to see if Patrick can play by next weekend. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I missed the divisional round scores, ah well... 

 

I'm definitely going to wait before predicting anything. Going to be interesting to see if Patrick can play by next weekend. 

I doubt he will but I think both Ds play well

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Buccaneers 26 Packers 30

Bills 20 Chiefs 22

 

Good luck to all teams 

Already you want next weeks predictions??

Can't we at least hear what Dakich,  JMV, and Venturi say?

Or see if Mahomes is playing?  

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chad72 said:

I will play contrarian:

 

Buccaneers 23 Packers 20 (Snow game)

Bills 24 Chiefs 21

Not contrarian at all. Right now Bills and Bucs are the hotter teams. They are on the longest win streaks and playing champ style football. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

This is interesting 

 

If TB does win it will be the first time ever  team plays its SB in its own stadium 

 

With Brady, everything is possible. No SB has gone to OT, Falcons choke and TB takes it to OT and wins. No one has come back from more than 10 points down in the 4th qtr. of a SB, he does that in 2014 vs Seahawks down 14-24 in the 4th qtr. and vs Falcons in 2016, down 12-28 in the 4th qtr.

 

No home team has ever played the SB in its own stadium, Brady might take them to the SB. He just belies history and has done so consistently with teams he has played. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

With Brady, everything is possible. No SB has gone to OT, Falcons choke and TB takes it to OT and wins. No one has come back from more than 10 points down in the 4th qtr. of a SB, he does that in 2014 vs Seahawks down 14-24 in the 4th qtr. and vs Falcons in 2016, down 12-28 in the 4th qtr.

 

No home team has ever played the SB in its own stadium, Brady might take them to the SB. He just belies history and has done so consistently with teams he has played. 

He really is unreal. He just brings the moxie, the swag, the belief. It has never been just about his play on the field but how he fuels the whole team to believe they can win. Their defense has not been good for the last half of the season then all of a sudden yesterday they look like the '85 Bears. It's like he has pixie dust or something to make guys buy in and win. 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FortheWin said:

He really is unreal. He just brings the moxie, the swag, the belief. It has never been just about his play on the field but how he fuels the whole team to believe they can win. Their defense has not been good for the last half of the season then all of a sudden yesterday they look like the '85 Bears. It's like he has pixie dust or something to make guys buy in and win. 

His D helped him tremendously against Saints but he is very good 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

This is interesting 

 

If TB does win it will be the first time ever  team plays its SB in its own stadium 

And no fans!? What will be the plan for attendance for the SB?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, King Colt said:

And no fans!? What will be the plan for attendance for the SB?

There will be fans at the superbowl. Tampa has allowed fans all season I believe anyways, or at least past like week 3. And all the divsion games allowed fans. So it'll feel a bit more normal

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

There will be fans at the superbowl. Tampa has allowed fans all season I believe anyways, or at least past like week 3. And all the divsion games allowed fans. So it'll feel a bit more normal

I believe 25% fans at the Super Bowl.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2021 at 2:26 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think you remain undefeated. I have:

GB 27 Bucs 24

Chiefs 24 Bills 20 if Mahomes plays 

I will stick with this but I can even see GB winning by a bigger margin. I think the Bucs get a late garbage TD to make it close. I think Brady's luck runs out here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Brady.............. 44.             Roger's 03

 

Chiefs............. 44.             Buffalo 00

 

 

Stop reading my mind! lol

 

I was gonna say 

Brady 31 Packers 27 I mean.. It will be snowing and a Tampa team in Wisconsin with will not struggle at all. A deal was made in 2001 that won't expire anytime soon...

Bills 33 Chiefs 31 The bills offense might be a couple steps behind KC. But i think their defense is around the block ahead of KC. They'll just outscore them barely here.

 

Now I hope to God I'm wrong on both games. But I've haven't had the best of luck with winning this year. (off topic a bit) but I lost in fantasy with

Herbert

Kamara

Taylor

Diggs

Metcalf

Kelce

Kennan Allen

Blakenship

Bucs defense..

 

Just how... 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bucs may get Vea back for this game. He is their nose tackle and he is a beast vs the run and can also the push the pocket on pass plays. It would be huge for them if he is activated for the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FortheWin said:

The Bucs may get Vea back for this game. He is their nose tackle and he is a beast vs the run and can also the push the pocket on pass plays. It would be huge for them if he is activated for the game.

Here's Tommy the shining heres johnny GIF

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2021 at 2:36 PM, FortheWin said:

He really is unreal. He just brings the moxie, the swag, the belief. It has never been just about his play on the field but how he fuels the whole team to believe they can win. Their defense has not been good for the last half of the season then all of a sudden yesterday they look like the '85 Bears. It's like he has pixie dust or something to make guys buy in and win. 

 

Lol, you said it perfectly in the first sentence..... "unreal"....as in rigged...as in cheating.... as in opponents laying down which is more accurate then choking.....etc....

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

 

Lol, you said it perfectly in the first sentence..... "unreal"....as in rigged...as in cheating.... as in opponents laying down which is more accurate then choking.....etc....

tom brady rings GIF by Sports Illustrated- You don't love him, I thought everyone did lmao 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

tom brady rings GIF by Sports Illustrated- You don't love him, I thought everyone did lmao 

 

I love brady as much as I love Barry bonds, mark McGwire,  lance Armstrong and the Houston Astros. 

In fact kids and little league teams that were named Astros across the country loved the Astros so much they changed their names to other teams nicknames after recent scandal. 

 

There's a somewhat lame story about the 10 biggest cheaters in sports history and brady only made it on there once.... I guess that was the limit set by the editor. :funny:

 

https://www.mensjournal.com/sports/the-10-greatest-sports-cheaters-of-all-time/

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

 

Bob Kraft and his money influenced the writer and had them pushed down to #2. :funny:

I am not surprised deflategate wasn't in there. Tom probably took the writer for a St Elmo's steak to keep that out of the top 10 :banana:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am not surprised deflategate wasn't in there. Tom probably took the writer for a St Elmo's steak to keep that out of the top 10 :banana:

 

I wish someone take me to Okeechobee Steak House in west palm beach..... most say best steak house in town. Been on diet last few days and I'm starving... been craving a Porter House over there lately, but not sure if that would be enough for me. :funny:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • At this point IMO we need to raise the floor for this pass-rush. Right now we are risking being bottom 5 unit in the league next year. If we are going for it we need at least some solid pass-rushers, even if they are not ideal long-term...
    • Jets take Elijah Moore  Falcons up next
    • You're hanging your hat entirely on TDs, and ignoring every other indicator. I prefer Luck's skill set too (and scheme), but he was in a scheme that stressed passing. Watson in a different scheme, yet the majority of his passing stats are still better than Luck's. There's a whole lot of context to consider. JMO. Then factor Watson can stay healthy and doesn't snowboard. 
    • Yeah, PFF doesn't have a time to pressure/sack stat for pass rushers, just for QBs.    Lawson just doesn't fit into my team building ideal. I don't think he's going to live up to whatever he gets, unless he takes an extremely team friendly deal. I'm not thrilled with any of the FA pass rushers, maybe Okwara would be somebody I'd think about long term, but he's nothing special. At least he fits the mold a little better, has more length and a little more wiggle on tape. But I think Turay has the potential to be better than almost every FA edge rusher.    I haven't really analyzed this, but my inclination would be to double down on lower cost veterans along the DL, and hope we can generate more pressure across the entire front. Taking a flier on Von Miller intrigues me, but he's going to want a ton of money. But realistically, I don't see FA as the answer to our pass rush issues in 2021.
    • I am not saying Watson is bad either. I am on record saying Watson is a top 5 QB in the league right now and I defend him a lot. I am just saying if you give me a roster that is identical and I have my choice of QB, I am taking Luck over Watson. It is very close but I trust Luck more by a hair, JMO.
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...