Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official NFL 2021 Playoff Meme thread!

Long time no see! I hope you are all doing well, been busy with work and got a promotion early last year before COVID-19 hit and just made things extra busy for me the last 12 months!

What a year eh? My pats missing the playoffs, the Browns and Bills making the playoffs in the AFC and then the Bucs making the playoffs too because old man Brady went there. Of course the Bucs were not a surprise but the other two were. I am happy for the Browns and Bills, maybe in a perfect scenario we will see the Browns and Bills playing for the AFC championship...

Anyways, enough ranting, you know what this thread is all about so let’s get started baby!8D347EB4-C67F-4FF3-A139-19AB046CD45E.jpeg.d3cdd16434066823d1bb35206727b18a.jpeg6CDFB4E0-AD5A-4E23-B1D2-7F1194B319F5.jpeg.b1b56fbe561ae5ba89ac8a1d98632c56.jpeg

dB3D745.jpgfJwEo3Z.jpgHuT9oeH.jpgJ10NpsB.jpgfzndEcH.jpgptz8uNK.jpgvre1wGE.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• One key thing was Farley has been cleared from the back injury and should still be an early first rounder. 
    • Little was considered a no-brainer top 10 pick before the injury/opt out. He had the same hype to start the 19 season as Sewell had in 20. Here's a decent read if interested.  https://www.heraldbulletin.com/sports/draft-preview-stanfords-little-offers-mix-of-potential-unknown/article_5ae52fbc-9a3d-11eb-9e68-8fc623e5748e.html   Surrat is a really interesting prospect. Totally raw (after switching to LB from QB), but totally talented. IMO, he'd be a steal in the mid rounds if he drops. Might take a year for the game to slow down, and to beat the rawness out of him, but I like the gamble.    Yup, CG needs to hit the weights. Good prospect though for the mid rounds. Super good in the late.   I'm pretty meh on Boogie B. His tape from last season didn't wow me at all. Some are higher on him than others, but everyone mostly agrees he backslid in 2020 from 2019, and he's better rushing the interior than edge. I just see a low ceiling. I also think he's more of a tweener (we already Lewis in that role who I think is a better prospect). I think it's more likely he continues to play with bad weight or he eats himself into DT, than slims up and becomes a force at DE.    
    • KJ Stepherson, jacksonville state. Transfered from North Dame after being dismissed in 2017. 6-1, 185, 4.48 40. Would be worth a 5th round pick
    • I can see you like to target Walker Little, LOL.  I do the same with Dillon Radunz.   I like both Chaz Surrat and Chauncey Golston.  CG needs some time to season.   What are your thoughts about Carlos Basham?  IMO, I want more of a DE than a speedy/bendy edge, and he seems to have that consistency more than some others...and he's a very high effort guy.
    • I think you'll have at least one of Radunz/Eichenberg/Little at 54, and I'm good with any one of them. 
  • Members

• twfish

twfish 1,122

• ar7

ar7 273

• B~Town

B~Town 211

• DaColts85

DaColts85 493

• Coltpwr

Coltpwr 0

Rookie