Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official NFL 2021 Playoff Meme thread!

Long time no see! I hope you are all doing well, been busy with work and got a promotion early last year before COVID-19 hit and just made things extra busy for me the last 12 months!

What a year eh? My pats missing the playoffs, the Browns and Bills making the playoffs in the AFC and then the Bucs making the playoffs too because old man Brady went there. Of course the Bucs were not a surprise but the other two were. I am happy for the Browns and Bills, maybe in a perfect scenario we will see the Browns and Bills playing for the AFC championship...

Anyways, enough ranting, you know what this thread is all about so let’s get started baby!8D347EB4-C67F-4FF3-A139-19AB046CD45E.jpeg.d3cdd16434066823d1bb35206727b18a.jpeg6CDFB4E0-AD5A-4E23-B1D2-7F1194B319F5.jpeg.b1b56fbe561ae5ba89ac8a1d98632c56.jpeg

dB3D745.jpgfJwEo3Z.jpgHuT9oeH.jpgJ10NpsB.jpgfzndEcH.jpgptz8uNK.jpgvre1wGE.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• As of right now the top OLB makes $18 million a year.  Leonard is good but is he great enough to command close to $18 million or more?  I can see maybe around $16.5 million a season deal being made.
    • So sounds like it’s the Colts’ year to finally make it rain in FA and sign some big name players.
    • Another reason why I think the Steelers might be ideal second trade partners is that they have a 4th Round compensation pick 13 picks later but no pick in Round 5.   Do like the Walker Little pick and hope he does slide to say the 4th and we could nab him.
    • JB is not my favorite QB. But even I would never compare him to the likes of the guys on that list. He is much more in the Hasselback group.    But I also disagree with putting Grigs on that list as well. He wasn’t a disaster or an embarrassment...he was just a disappointment in the end. A guy who couldn’t evaluate talent nearly as well as he did early in his career. And he was an unlikeable guy (which has always made me wonder how he sold Irsay on giving him the job).    But plenty of GMs fail to get there with a star QB...especially early in that QB’s career. Only one team gets to win the SB each year.    I mean...just look at Polian. He got there eventually...but he was gifted PFM...and didn’t win a playoff game until the 6th season. Grigs had won 3 by his 3rd season...and had just as many playoff appearances (3) as Polian over their first 5 seasons. Polian is a HOFer...but my point is that it’s not easy even when you get a great QB.   And as I have said before...Luck was great and my favorite player of all time...but he wasn’t quite Mahomes or Rodgers good...they are true Ferraris. He made mistakes and also didn’t exactly light it it up in January either. I think his prime would have been something to behold and maybe he would have taken his game to a new level...but injuries unfortunately derailed that (which I think many parties are to blame for...not just Grigs).   The guys on that list brought nothing to this org...Grigs at least managed to oversee a winning roster for years. A 49-31 record (.612 winning %) with a 3-3 playoff record, in 5 years, is far from a disaster. If you want to see what a true disaster looks like...it’s what has happened in HOU...where their FO has wasted a QB who (IMO) might be even better than Luck.   So far, Ballard has been superior in just about every facet. But the results are still the results. We can discount 2017...but without it the Colts are still just 28-20 (a .583 winning %) and 1-2 in the playoffs so far. Yes, he has only had Luck for one of those seasons...but that’s just another way of saying he needed Luck to win more games (to win more playoff games). And that’s the argument I always hear to vilify Grigs...that he only won because of Luck. Seems like a double standard...and not the only one.   I think most Colts fans have become huge fans of the process...and that’s great. It’s might be my favorite part of sports. But there are those that are still results-oriented...and I can understand why some might be asking what does it all without the results? This season will be huge to answering that question. 
    • Relax....i was paraphrasing a Bill Tobin quote . Tobin went off on Kiper when the Colts drafted Trev Alberta instead of Trent Dilfer. 
  • Members

• DaColts85

DaColts85 403

• OhioColt

OhioColt 99

• rayski

rayski 197

• Kangaroo

Kangaroo 98

• IndyEric07

IndyEric07 109

• Mr.NotSoCreative