Love Of Brissett is sickening

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been a Colts fan since I was 7 years old and that is a long time.  I have never seen an organization kiss a players behind like the Colts do with Jacoby Brissett.  Brissett was a 3rd round pick

He is a leader in the locker room.     Also,   he is obviously much better than Chad

I don’t that I’ve ever seen a longer and more clueless rant than this. What a load of hot garbage. 

Posted Images

Problem is our GM traded for Brisett and our owner paid Brisett big bucks. Do you want me to be the one to walk into their offices and tell them they're wrong?

Otherwise, I totally get it. The only thing Brisett is good for now is QB sneaks, his arm, his clipboard skills, and his smile.

1 hour ago, Tsarquise said:

No, I do not follow the Saints. 

Isn't he used more than Brissett is?

Is your point that high praise for backup QB's with no QB controversy is common? 

At least Hill is a much better athlete and just a more talented player than JB. He’s a legitimate threat with the ball. 

But the love affair with both players is strange. 

Jacoby to me was worth keeping on the roster only and only because Luck decided he wants to hang up his cleats. Then I thought somehow someway Reich and Ballard makes him look like he is worth a 1st or 2nd rounder as trade bait.  Besides that I agree Jacoby is a nice guy great locker room presence etc..  But being a leader and a good friend to his teammates don’t win games.  Jacoby is a great backup QB for the colts but that’s about it.  Jacoby doesn’t deserve the money he is getting paid so Colts need to release the dude or worst case maybe get a 5th round pick but I doubt that.  Time to say Goodbye to Jacoby!!  Thank you and I hope you land with an NFL team new scenario who knows he could become a starting QB elsewhere

Obviously JB isn't a franchise QB or is worth 20 Mill a year, but bringing him back as a backup for maybe 10 Mill for 1 year is reasonable. That is a 50% paycut. Having a great backup can come in handy + the players love his leadership and he helps the team out. He isn't a scrub, he was 5-2 in 2019 before he got injured. The way some of you act, you think he is freakin Curtis Painter. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Obviously JB isn't a franchise QB or is worth 20 Mill a year, but bringing him back as a backup for maybe 10 Mill for 1 year is reasonable. That is a 50% paycut. Having a great backup can come in handy + the players love his leadership and he helps the team out. He isn't a scrub, he was 5-2 in 2019 before he got injured. The way some of you act, you think he is freakin Curtis Painter. 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we bring him back it won't be for (and it was 20 mill not 25). It probably will be around 10 Mill for 1 year which is reasonable.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

See nobody knows what he does in the film room helping Rivers out either, there is more too it. I wouldn't pay him 20 Mill a year again but 10 Mill for 1 year I could live with that.

You are dead set on 1/10

best friends yes GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

• Haha 2
  • w87r locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Ended up doing another mock draft using NFL Mock Draft Database's simulator with no trades. A few of the same players, but a few new ones.   21. Teven Jenkins | OT, Oklahoma State - Jenkins ended up falling to 21 in the mock and I decided to take him. Despite the belief that he's a RT or G only, I think he's got what it takes to play LT and lock down the left side of our line with Q.   54. Ifeatu Melifonwu | CB, Syracuse - I think the most prototypical CB in the draft for our system. He's not as much of a physical freak as his brother, but I think he's a better football player. I draft his teammate at Syracuse in my last mock and honestly, I'd take either of them in a heartbeat.   127. Chris Rumph II | EDGE, Duke - See 1st mock. Smaller, explosive designated pass rusher   165. Josh Imatorbhebhe | WR, Illinois - See 1st mock. Developmental WR that could be an absolute steal.   206. Jamien Sherwood | S, Auburn - Sherwood played safety in college, but I see him more as a dime backer or even converting to OLB (6'1.75" 216lb, 34" arms). He gets a lot of comps to Clayton Geathers and I think they're pretty spot on. He is much better in zone coverage than man and is best playing up in the box. In the pros, I see him moving to OLB and I think he fits our mold pretty well, as I can see him putting a little bit more weight on.   248. Tarron Jackson | EDGE, Coastal Carolina - Developmental edge prospect that seems to have been gaining quite a bit of attention and played in the Senior Bowl. I don't think he'll fall this far, but if he does, it's a no brainer.   I'm not as happy with this one since the edge players I took are both guys that are more developmental than anything. I think this one is hedging our bets that we see some much needed improvement in Banagu & Turay, so we wouldn't need draft picks to step in immediately.
    • The opposite is the consensus, where you refer to positional depth.  The dropoff in OT talent from #21 to #54 isn't huge.... The dropoff in talent at DE from #21 to #54 is close to precipitous..... Many scenarios in which they go DE at 21 if they decide to keep the pick.  
    • TRADE 9:   Steelers get pick No.111 from Jaguars via Bengals Jaguars get pick No.128 and No.140   @EastStreet @NFLfan
    • Hey everyone.  I wasn't able to commit to participating in this, but have read through all the rounds of the draft you've done.  I don't follow college football overall that closely, mainly watch IU games and other big games I'm able to watch.   Just wanted to thank you all for educating me on this year's draft prospects so I'll be able to watch the Draft with a bit of knowledge on some of these players.   It's really helpful when I see names in the draft that I've read about on these mock drafts.   Again, thanks to all of you!  GO COLTS!!!
    • Honestly?    I have no idea?   I think this may be unprecedented...   a QB dealing with epilepsy?    I think it’s unknown.   My fear, is that teams don’t like Big Question marks at that position.   I wouldn’t begin to know.   I hope for the best...  (but I fear the worst — draft wise).  
  • Members

• Shive

Shive 2,296

Moderators
    • danlhart87

danlhart87 8,771

• chad72

chad72 7,545

• Vader

Vader 2

Rookie
    • Archer