Love Of Brissett is sickening

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been a Colts fan since I was 7 years old and that is a long time.  I have never seen an organization kiss a players behind like the Colts do with Jacoby Brissett.  Brissett was a 3rd round pick

He is a leader in the locker room.     Also,   he is obviously much better than Chad

I don’t that I’ve ever seen a longer and more clueless rant than this. What a load of hot garbage. 

Posted Images

Problem is our GM traded for Brisett and our owner paid Brisett big bucks. Do you want me to be the one to walk into their offices and tell them they're wrong?

Otherwise, I totally get it. The only thing Brisett is good for now is QB sneaks, his arm, his clipboard skills, and his smile.

1 hour ago, Tsarquise said:

No, I do not follow the Saints. 

Isn't he used more than Brissett is?

Is your point that high praise for backup QB's with no QB controversy is common? 

At least Hill is a much better athlete and just a more talented player than JB. He’s a legitimate threat with the ball. 

But the love affair with both players is strange. 

Jacoby to me was worth keeping on the roster only and only because Luck decided he wants to hang up his cleats. Then I thought somehow someway Reich and Ballard makes him look like he is worth a 1st or 2nd rounder as trade bait.  Besides that I agree Jacoby is a nice guy great locker room presence etc..  But being a leader and a good friend to his teammates don’t win games.  Jacoby is a great backup QB for the colts but that’s about it.  Jacoby doesn’t deserve the money he is getting paid so Colts need to release the dude or worst case maybe get a 5th round pick but I doubt that.  Time to say Goodbye to Jacoby!!  Thank you and I hope you land with an NFL team new scenario who knows he could become a starting QB elsewhere

Obviously JB isn't a franchise QB or is worth 20 Mill a year, but bringing him back as a backup for maybe 10 Mill for 1 year is reasonable. That is a 50% paycut. Having a great backup can come in handy + the players love his leadership and he helps the team out. He isn't a scrub, he was 5-2 in 2019 before he got injured. The way some of you act, you think he is freakin Curtis Painter. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Obviously JB isn't a franchise QB or is worth 20 Mill a year, but bringing him back as a backup for maybe 10 Mill for 1 year is reasonable. That is a 50% paycut. Having a great backup can come in handy + the players love his leadership and he helps the team out. He isn't a scrub, he was 5-2 in 2019 before he got injured. The way some of you act, you think he is freakin Curtis Painter. 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we bring him back it won't be for (and it was 20 mill not 25). It probably will be around 10 Mill for 1 year which is reasonable.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

See nobody knows what he does in the film room helping Rivers out either, there is more too it. I wouldn't pay him 20 Mill a year again but 10 Mill for 1 year I could live with that.

You are dead set on 1/10

best friends yes GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

• Haha 2
  • w87r locked this topic