Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If Eberflus Leaves...

Shadow_Creek

So we all know there's a good chance Eberflus ends up with the Jets or Chargers so this name came to mind if Flus did leave Todd Wash from the Jags. Now before you all laugh and throw things my way let me point this out for ya. Yes the jags were in tank mode a lot and lost many games. However the one year they actually tried to win they went toe to toe with pretty much every team they faced that year. Wash was i believe the Coordinator at the time and kept the jags very discipline. i am also saying this because once the new coach comes to the jags he'll probably bring in his own staff so that would leave Wash available and maybe he could bring that same Discipline the jags always had.  

10 minutes ago, Scott Pennock said:

If Flus leaves.....think about any assistant from the Cover 3 teams not in a DC position currently or any of the Cover 2 disciples not in a DC position currently - or coaching college ball.

Raheem Morris would intrigue me.

Rod Marenelli(SP?)

Kris Richard

Aaron Glenn is intriguing

Steve Wilks

Teryl Austin

Lovie Smith

Marvin Lewis

2 hours ago, w87r said:

Raheem Morris would intrigue me.

Rod Marenelli(SP?)

Kris Richard

Aaron Glenn is intriguing

Steve Wilks

Teryl Austin

Lovie Smith

Marvin Lewis

Marvin and Lovie have a proven track record as does the Godfather Rod. But yes, those would be the type of folks Ballard and Reich would likely bring in. 

Thank you for adding the names!

Archived