Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Leshoure Dancing With Mary Jane

schwamm

Crazy . . .Felony charge with up to 2 years in prison?? Wow, but it was his 2nd offense

In california marijuana is decriminalized. Possession of marijuana (1 oz. or less) is equivalent to a traffic violation. Its just a slap on the wrist and a max fine of $100.

but this was just plain stupid . . it said he was already caught on feb 18th for the exact same thing

I thought he was a good pick last year for Detroit, and a solid compliment to Jahvid Best, but it turns out he's looking like just another pothead.

I'm not condoning his actions but I suppose you never did anything you regret. I know I did but I'm not in the spotlight and I didn't get caught.

I'm not condoning his actions but I suppose you never did anything you regret. I know I did but I'm not in the spotlight and I didn't get caught.

I've definitely made stupid choices. None that involved illegal activities... Oh wait, I'm a serial speeder.

The trouble I have is that these guys get paid ridiculous sums of money, are theoretically given all kinds or reasons to avoid the dumb choices, and yet can't help themselves.

I appreciate your willingness to offer second chances, but if I got caught doing something stupid like that, I would have gotten fired (when I wasn't self employed, anyway). These guys get umpteenth chances. At some point, it raises the question: should the NFL take a stricter stance?

These guys get umpteenth chances. At some point, it raises the question: should the NFL take a stricter stance?

The ridiculous sums of money enables them to make dumb choices, kind of a catch 22 for those with no self control but when it's all said and done, you are right.

meh...should be legal anyways.

This isn't an argument, or at least shouldn't be, about the merits of the law. As it happens I agree with you, but in my mind this falls in the same category as Big Ben and his motorcycle. At some point, these guys need to wake up to the fact that they don't make the bling if they aren't on the field. And at some point the NFL ought to be tougher on *s in their employ.

This isn't an argument, or at least shouldn't be, about the merits of the law. As it happens I agree with you, but in my mind this falls in the same category as Big Ben and his motorcycle. At some point, these guys need to wake up to the fact that they don't make the bling if they aren't on the field. And at some point the NFL ought to be tougher on *s in their employ.

I agree with you for the most part, but they should take each instance on a case by case basis. Is this case, the player could drive less than an hour and all of the sudden what he did is a misdemeanor, no more serious than a traffic ticket. Drive back an hour to where he came from, and all the sudden it's a felony again.

The law is whats is wrong here, not the morals of the player.

Michigan has some of the most heinous and crooked drug laws in the nation. In Michigan, possession of 1,000 grams of marijuana (a harmless plant) garners a mandatory life sentence (no parole) and up to $1,000,000 in fines.

Assault with a dangerous weapon, up to 4 years. Assault with intent to maim, up to 10 years, $5,000 in fines. Assault with intent to do great bodily harm, up to 10 years, $5,000 in fines. Assault with intent to rob and steal, up to 15 years in prison.

So.....try to kill someone in Michigan while robbing them, 15 years. Do so while you have a huge bag containing a plant that makes people giggle, LIFE and up to a million dollars in fines.

Tell me who's morals are corrupt?

http://www.mymichiga...n-assault-laws/

http://www.mymichiga...igan-drug-laws/

LaShore made a silly mistake. Lets not act like he's a decrepit drug addict skulking around hurting people.

Michigan has some of the most heinous and crooked drug laws in the nation. In Michigan, possession of 1,000 grams of marijuana (a harmless plant) garners a mandatory life sentence (no parole) and up to $1,000,000 in fines.

That's just crazy. I live in Michigan and I didn't know it was that hardcore. That's over 2 lbs, but still, if you grew a couple plants in your backyard for personal use, you could get that much. You're not hurting anybody, you just like to sit down in the evening and have a couple puffy puffs in the safety of your home.

What really gets me, is when certain Republican people talk about how we need less government, yet they want to have even stricter drug possession laws, and in cases like Santorum, want to completely outlaw internet happy videos. The hypocrisy of politics never ceases to amaze me.

That's just crazy. I live in Michigan and I didn't know it was that hardcore. That's over 2 lbs, but still, if you grew a couple plants in your backyard for personal use, you could get that much. You're not hurting anybody, you just like to sit down in the evening and have a couple puffy puffs in the safety of your home.

Come down here to Indy. Under an O is just a ticket.

10 pounds gets you 2-8 years

http://www.myindianadefenselawyer.com/criminal-charges/marijuana-possession/