Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wilbon/ Wapo: Colts Seriously Considering Rg3

Ohio Colt

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such as??

1) The hate the decision maker movement as demonstrated in various threads entitled "upset with Irsay" and its variants.

2) The hate the replacement (Rodgers/Luck) movement as demonstrated by the "Who needs Luck when we have Manning" t-shirt sales.

3) The exodus to the new team (Jets/Broncos) movement

1) The hate the decision maker movement as demonstrated in various threads entitled "upset with Irsay" and its variants.

2) The hate the replacement (Rodgers/Luck) movement as demonstrated by the "Who needs Luck when we have Manning" t-shirt sales.

I have seen no such "exodus" Threads on a forum are far from the distractions that were caused in Green bay. No one i have seen hates the new guy coming in, we just dont think dumping a sure HOF'er for a guy who has done nothing. If Peytons skills were gone, or he had been playing the Im gonna retire/ im not gonna retire thing then it would be much differnet. There are no camparisons to the way Manning left Indy and Favre left GB

I have seen no such "exodus" Threads on a forum are far from the distractions that were caused in Green bay. No one i have seen hates the new guy coming in, we just dont think dumping a sure HOF'er for a guy who has done nothing. If Peytons skills were gone, or he had been playing the Im gonna retire/ im not gonna retire thing then it would be much differnet. There are no camparisons to the way Manning left Indy and Favre left GB

Forgive me for seeing great similarities.

There are always going to be dissenters for any decision and one as major as cutting PM loose resulted in major dissent but an exodus? I think it's a bit of an overstatement, even considering the "Broncos 2nd fave team" thread.

There are always going to be dissenters for any decision and one as major as cutting PM loose resulted in major dissent but an exodus? I think it's a bit of an overstatement, even considering the "Broncos 2nd fave team" thread.

Maybe it is my imagination, but I have seen many posts (presumably from different posters) that threaten to no longer be a Colts fan, and to become a fan of whichever team that Peyton joins. Perhaps you haven't seen them.

Maybe it is my imagination, but I have seen many posts (presumably from different posters) that threaten to no longer be a Colts fan, and to become a fan of whichever team that Peyton joins. Perhaps you haven't seen them.

A few posters on an internet forum does not make an exodus.. There is a thread on here where you voted you were going to be a Lions fan now.. Guess it must be true.. Enjoy Detroit

I've seen them, I just see them over and over because the posters don't go anywhere they just keep threatening to leave. Either that or it is an exodus and I forgot the names.

Yep, and you said you were a lions fan now.. Must be true using your logic.. So long

"I don't agree with what you say, so ill make up stuff to attack you with" nice strategy there. Saw it a lot in middle school.

"I don't agree with what you say, so ill make up stuff to attack you with" nice strategy there. Saw it a lot in middle school.

Actually thats untrue.. Im simply using his own logic against him. Nothing i said was made up or untrue

You are trying to make something out of nothing, you are just making yourself look like a butt.

If you don't agree with someones opinion just dont reply.

Im trying to make a point.. I see you havent been here long, so i understand how you wouldnt get where im going with this

Im trying to make a point.. I see you havent been here long, so i understand how you wouldnt get where im going with this

See there you go again, nothing to attack so you grab at anything regardless if it has anything to do with the what is being discussed and try and use it againts someone. I'm done with you tho have fun.

It is going to take someone much more credible than Wilbon for me to believe this.

He is only reporting what the Irsay mantra has been.....the decision is still up in the air, just like the contingent of Colts (GM, HC, OC, QBC, VP) management are up in the air right now heading their way to Stanford, CA to privately work out Mr. Luck.

It wasn't suck for RG3. Wilbon while I don't mind him, he has unsavory reporting tendencies, the main one need not be the mentioned, but mostly he likes to throw Indy under the bus. It's annoying, but he got you to click on some links.. $

Posted · Hidden by Peytongirl, April 3, 2012 - unecessary racial comment
Hidden by Peytongirl, April 3, 2012 - unecessary racial comment

Not to be racist or anything. But I can't help but notice the African American members of the media pumping up RG3. Maybe race does have something to do with it for them, I don't know.

In my opinion Luck is the better QB, and it's not because he is white.

I'm not so sure anymore. Behind the scenes mentions even Peyton didn't know he was being let go until the day before it happened. What seems so odd, Luck has been continuously touted as the best QB prospect since PM, or even Elway. Yet RGIII becomes the better prospect than even Luck during the off season? Hmmmm....

According to Irsay's latest tweet. The coaches are in the air to Stanford to see "you know who." The writing is on the wall. The same statements were being made in 1998 when we were choosing between Manning and Leaf. There was back and forth. The media was making Leaf the "sexier" pick. Luck will be the choice. We did not cut the face of the franshice to sign RG3. Andrew Luck is our man and has been all along. I go to a car lot, knowing what I want, but I still look at other cars. Same thing here.

The Colts are taking Luck, the decision was made long ago. ESPN is just drumming up ratings, hits, and whatever as draft day nears. And I would not be surprised if GODell encouraged Irsay to not comment or sign anyone prior to draft day.

Irsay has had first hand knowledge of Luck via Polian's kid who coached at Stanford for the last 3 years.

You know why that was there?

Luck11.jpg

Week 8 of the season. Disgraceful as a fan base. Sorry you don't see a problem with it, but us fans who watched our season crumble have ill feelings about things like this. This should never be presented by any fan. I don't care who your QB is. You don't mock your team with fake jerseys.

You know why that was there?

Week 8 of the season. Disgraceful as a fan base. Sorry you don't see a problem with it, but us fans who watched our season crumble have ill feelings about things like this. This should never be presented by any fan. I don't care who your QB is. You don't mock your team with fake jerseys.

There is so much wrong with your post at so many levels.

1) Were these "fake" jerseys? How do you know? I thought team jerseys were customizable with any name and any number.

2) How is it "mocking" your team to wear a customized team jersey?

3) How is this any different than wearing a brown paper bag over your head with eye holes cut out?

4) Do you think these fans were pleased that their team was in the midst of a 2-14 season?

5) Do you think these fans were making a suggestion to team management or the team owner?

6) What do you think that message may have been?

There is so much wrong with your post at so many levels.

1) Were these "fake" jerseys? How do you know? I thought team jerseys were customizable with any name and any number.

2) How is it "mocking" your team to wear a customized team jersey?

3) How is this any different than wearing a brown paper bag over your head with eye holes cut out?

4) Do you think these fans were pleased that their team was in the midst of a 2-14 season?

5) Do you think these fans were making a suggestion to team management or the team owner?

6) What do you think that message may have been?

They are fake. He isn't a Colt.The jerseys were clearly pointed at Luck can be the only one to "save" our team. Especially right when the "Suck with Luck" campaign started. Robert Mathis and many other players were vocal about this, and they weren't happy. As a Colt fan I back the players actually on my team, not the kid still in college. This season was nothing more than an emotionally drained team with low morale. Claiming a kid to be the "savoir" of a franchise when he isn't even your teammate does not sit well with a team or the players. No matter how many screaming fans cheered for support the ones that write you off stick out the most, and leave the most hurt. Only to weaken the already low morale they have.

It also doesn't speak anything. All that it says is our fans are nothing but fair weatherers. Commentators even spoke it during broadcasts. Makes the rest of us look bad.