Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DIvisional Round Discussion Thread and Scores

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let’s hope. He’s irritated me for a long time ! 

Watching this game makes you realize how close the colts are to getting to the big dance. 

Both these old QB look old lol. 

Posted Images

Maybe you guys know who I am referring to.

Anyway I put cbssn the other morning. Boomer Essiason's show was on. They were about to pick the 4 playoff games. The guy on the right with the beard adamantly said "I Refuse to pick the saints/bucs game. I HATE BOTH TEAMS SO MUCH I REFUSE TO ROOT FOR ONE OF THEM TO GET MY PICK RIGHT!" " I default on the pick and start me out 0-1".

Wow he really hates the saints & bucs. Probably hates Brady, not so much the bucs? Lol

• Like 1

Again, it’s the QB that doesn’t turn the ball over that eventually wins playoff games, or at least gives you a pubcher’s chance. Brady has the edge there over Brees.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Wow... Jamies who would've thought..

Sean Payton, you love him and you hate his guts...

Was the same play that the Bears had the wide receiver drop the ball in the end zone. Same trick play. Go rewatch that.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

I wonder where Winston will be next year, and no I don’t want him in the Colts. 

Don’t think it will be the Saints since they paid Hill

I saw a tweet the saints are thinking of making him the starter and bringing him back. Colts would be stupid to not look at him as a option. Reichs offends might be able to cut his turnovers down and we have a running game.

I don’t understand why they keep doing the deep ball on 3rd and short

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

I saw a tweet the saints are thinking of making him the starter and bringing him back. Colts would be stupid to not look at him as a option. Reichs offends might be able to cut his turnovers down and we have a running game.

Idk how it will be possible for them to keep him with how much they are over the cap

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

I don’t understand why they keep doing the deep ball on 3rd and short

Idk how it will be possible for them to keep him with how much they are over the cap

I heard today they are like 100 million over lol. Plus like 18 players as FA.

He is a option to at least talk about. He went to NO to learn behind one of the greats. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Saints have a funny knack of losing in the divisional round like we used too a few times with Peyton. A 3 point deficit isn't nothing to Tom Brady.

Lol Tom hasn't looked good tonight either tho.. just an awful game

8 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I heard today they are like 100 million over lol. Plus like 18 players as FA.

He is a option to at least talk about. He went to NO to learn behind one of the greats. 

Yeah last I saw was 99 million over. Although idk if that includes Brees

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

Yeah last I saw was 99 million over. Although idk if that includes Brees

Even if Brees retires he will count $22m against the cap. Would save $14m

Not sure what their plan is, they will.have to restructure a lot of contracts because most of their guys have big dead cap hits. They will be in cap trouble for the next few years.

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

One thing I realize is Brady (his team) doesn’t quite get the calls as much in favor like he did as a Patriot.

You must not of seen to many of his games this year. You cant just give him a TD there, there are clear rules. That wasn't a TD.

• Like 1