Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DIvisional Round Discussion Thread and Scores

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let’s hope. He’s irritated me for a long time ! 

Watching this game makes you realize how close the colts are to getting to the big dance. 

Both these old QB look old lol. 

Posted Images

If Chiefs still win I doubt he plays next week. KC does have enough weapons I think to still beat the Bills and win this game though. Cleveland has worn out the KC defense.

If Chiefs still win I doubt he plays next week. KC does have enough weapons I think to still beat the Bills and win this game though. Cleveland has worn out the KC defense.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

It's officially "nervous time" in Kansas City but I  disagree - if the Chiefs hold on to win but Mahomes is out next weekend, I don't think there's any way they beat Buffalo with Chad Henne under center - he's a backup for a reason and Mahomes is one of KC's true difference makers.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Browns will compete with the Bills really well.

If it comes to that, I think the clock strikes midnight for the "Cinderella" Browns and the Bills may just blow them out like they did Miami.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Not after that crackback block!

Does anyone here think that was a good call?

Doesn't really matter, but just wondering?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, w87r said:

Does anyone here think that was a good call?

Doesn't really matter, but just wondering?

By the letter of the law and in the spirit of what that rule was intended to prevent, I do. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

By the letter of the law and in the spirit of what that rule was intended to prevent, I do. 

Appreciate the answer. I personally feel like that was a horrible call and it was a late call to boot.

On 1/10/2021 at 11:33 PM, danlhart87 said:

Rams at Packers 

Ravens at Bills

Browns at Chiefs 

Buccaneers at Saints

Rams 15 Packers 25

Ravens 26 Bills 33

Browns 29 Chiefs 34

Buccaneers 24 Saints 22

Thoughts 

Dude, you’re scary with your predictions.

Couldn’t get anything right in weekly scores but once the playoffs came, you’re perfect, even got the margin of victory right for the Chiefs game.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, chad72 said:

Dude, you’re scary with your predictions.

Couldn’t get anything right in weekly scores but once the playoffs came, you’re perfect, even got the margin of victory right for the Chiefs game.

He was Curtis Painter in the regular season but Tom Brady in the playoffs Mila Kunis Lol GIF

• Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• One of my biggest concerns about Fisher returning to form is that one of his biggest assets as a LT is his athleticism. If he's beat at any point, he's usually able to use his athleticism to recover, but with an injury like this, will he still have that same athletic ability? If not, does that mean we'll see him get beat by a lot guys that historically he would have been able to handle?   I know we keep talking about whether he'll be 80%, 90% or even 100% when he steps into the line-up, but I think the piece we fail to think about is what areas of his game could potentially be hindered and whether that could have much more of a cascading affect. If historically he didn't get beat on 70% of his reps, got beat but was able to recover and win the rep on 20% of his reps, and was just beat on 10% of his reps, does that mean that he's no longer able to win that 20% he was able to previously recover from?   I know it's all hypothetical talk, but just something I felt was worth bearing in mind.
    • Not to be pessimistic...but if worst comes to worst...then I think Reich would be the sacrificial lamb.    Ballard doesn't make autocratic decisions...he values and uses input from his staff and his coaches (especially his HC). If the GM trusts a few recommendations from the HC and they backfire...trust is lost. And at that point, I think Ballard/Irsay would look to bring in a new voice.   However, I don't think that is going to happen. But the Wentz call might loom large enough on its own.
    • I don't get all the negative remarks about Tebow. He has talent, not elite, but he did take the Broncos to the playoffs. He also does a lot of charity work. Maybe it's the fact that he's religious? If that's the case, it's on the critic, not on Tebow. 
    • Some combo of scheme and overall talent?   DeFo and Leonard are great players. DeFo is a monster and makes the defense better, but he's not Aaron Donald. And Leonard is a playmaker and tackle machine, but also regressed in pass coverage last season.    But SEA (Adams and Wagner) and KC (Jones and Mathieu) also had (2) All-Pros on their defenses...and they finished #16 and #22 respectively (DVOA). Two players can't do it alone together (or something like that).   I think another part is the pass rush. The DL (DeFo included) got their production in bunches in a handful of games against bad OLs. So the overall pass rush numbers were better than what the Colts were actually fielding from week to week.   Also, and it seems like no one talks about this, but the defense overall basically fell off a cliff in the 2nd half of the season. The difference in numbers are pretty eye-opening.
    • IMO, Leno's tape showed that he got overpowered a lot.  He's small for a LT.  His ratings improved when daBears moved Cody Whitehair to LG.  Perhaps Whitehair had to help out too much, causing daBears to want to release Leno in favor of a more stout Tevin Jenkins (whom everybody thought would be RT on daBears).  Maybe Frank saw that and wanted Nelson free-er to do other things.   No great loss in not signing Leno, IMO.   I'd like to see Davenport develop as a capable true LT.  He languished as a RT in HOU.
  • Members

• hoosierhawk

hoosierhawk 847

• Myles

Myles 4,356

• James

James 394

• teganslaw

teganslaw 471

• cjrichard

cjrichard 66

• Old Colt