Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DIvisional Round Discussion Thread and Scores

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let’s hope. He’s irritated me for a long time ! 

Watching this game makes you realize how close the colts are to getting to the big dance. 

Both these old QB look old lol. 

Posted Images

If Chiefs still win I doubt he plays next week. KC does have enough weapons I think to still beat the Bills and win this game though. Cleveland has worn out the KC defense.

If Chiefs still win I doubt he plays next week. KC does have enough weapons I think to still beat the Bills and win this game though. Cleveland has worn out the KC defense.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

It's officially "nervous time" in Kansas City but I  disagree - if the Chiefs hold on to win but Mahomes is out next weekend, I don't think there's any way they beat Buffalo with Chad Henne under center - he's a backup for a reason and Mahomes is one of KC's true difference makers.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Browns will compete with the Bills really well.

If it comes to that, I think the clock strikes midnight for the "Cinderella" Browns and the Bills may just blow them out like they did Miami.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Not after that crackback block!

Does anyone here think that was a good call?

Doesn't really matter, but just wondering?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, w87r said:

Does anyone here think that was a good call?

Doesn't really matter, but just wondering?

By the letter of the law and in the spirit of what that rule was intended to prevent, I do. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

By the letter of the law and in the spirit of what that rule was intended to prevent, I do. 

Appreciate the answer. I personally feel like that was a horrible call and it was a late call to boot.

On 1/10/2021 at 11:33 PM, danlhart87 said:

Rams at Packers 

Ravens at Bills

Browns at Chiefs 

Buccaneers at Saints

Rams 15 Packers 25

Ravens 26 Bills 33

Browns 29 Chiefs 34

Buccaneers 24 Saints 22

Thoughts 

Dude, you’re scary with your predictions.

Couldn’t get anything right in weekly scores but once the playoffs came, you’re perfect, even got the margin of victory right for the Chiefs game.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, chad72 said:

Dude, you’re scary with your predictions.

Couldn’t get anything right in weekly scores but once the playoffs came, you’re perfect, even got the margin of victory right for the Chiefs game.

He was Curtis Painter in the regular season but Tom Brady in the playoffs Mila Kunis Lol GIF

• Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now