Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DIvisional Round Discussion Thread and Scores

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let’s hope. He’s irritated me for a long time ! 

Watching this game makes you realize how close the colts are to getting to the big dance. 

Both these old QB look old lol. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

I watched a play where Rogers launched a deep bomb and the rams defender William's was playing good D. A little rough though with some light holding and hand fighting but it upset me. Rock gets called for that everytime even when it's good D. The Nfl needs to be more consistent with these plays.

53 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t know what it says about the colts but so far their game against the bills has been the closest of any of the playoff games.

Lol a the bills were the hottest. Were supposed to smash us

• Like 2

Aaron Rodgers is amazing. Everyone laughed at them when they drafted love. They knew what they were doing.  Rodgers has to take such care of his body to be that good at 38. I think they are the only team that has a chance against a AFC team.

• Like 2
On 1/14/2021 at 6:00 PM, holeymoley99 said:

Browns were so beat up by end of Pitt game they were playing walk ons...it could get ugly and fast.

Wolford ruled out for Rams so Goff starts and Blake Bortles comes in likely by 2nd quarter, their D can keep it close only so long,

They say its hard to beat a team 3 times in a season BUT Saints 38-3 November 8th showed difference between 2 squads, terrible matchup for Shaky Bucs D...if you make XFL backup Taylor henicke look like an all pro how in the world do you contain Brees ? You dont and wont, N.O. by double digets once again.

Buff vs Balt game of the weekend. Many down on Bills because Colts outplayed them by so much but Colts outplayed Green Bay and Pack are going to the Superbowl so take that with a grain of salt. Diggs best WR in the playoffs and I expect him to make enough big plays to ekk out a close close win.

Goff was terrible, completing 5 yard outs to receivers feet when not getting sacked. They stood no chance with him back there, wasnt close at all.

• Confused 1
25 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Goff was terrible, completing 5 yard outs to receivers feet when not getting sacked. They stood no chance with him back there, wasnt close at all.

I dont think you even watched the game. Goff played very well considering he had a broken thumb on his throwing hand and was pressured big time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I dont think you even watched the game. Goff played very well considering he had a broken thumb on his throwing hand and was pressured big time. 

I was thinking the same thing... Maybe  they were watching Rams vs Seahawks?? Lol

Wow wow wow. Goal posts are against the visiting team in Buffalo

33 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

6 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Goff was 21/27 for 174 yds and a TD. His rating was 105.9 and was sacked 4 times. 

The Rams were only down 7 points with 5 minutes left so yes it was closer than you advertise. 

Will get that State Farm SB after all? Rodgers vs Mahomes?? :) 

NFC and AFC go back and forth with #1 vs #1 seed SBs lately.

2009 - Saints over Colts

2013 - Seahawks over Broncos

2014 - Patriots over Seahawks 

2015 - Broncos over Panthers

2016 - Patriots over Falcons 

2017 - Eagles over Patriots 

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

14 point swings are hard to overcome.

Losing your QB on the next series makes it nearly impossible too.  Add in the fact the Ravens are a running team and they are in deep deep trouble.  

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now