Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We should trade 3 first round picks for Watson when the season is over

I could see his value being three 1st rd picks but It's a pipe dream really.  Their fans would never forgive them for trading him to us. Seeing him twice a year and probably him dominating the division as they rebuild and maybe a SB to boot.  Too much for the fan base to take.  They can't risk that fallout.  

I could see Houston trading him simply because the players are starting to have more power and i dont think a rookie GM wants an unhappy franchise player starting the foundation of his team. He will not be traded within the division though. Yes 3 firsts is absolutely worth it whoever gets Watson likely becomes an instant contender.

If the three 1st rounders for Watson doesn't work, why don't we send 6 1st rounders to buffalo for Allen. Or maybe 15 1st rounders to KC for MaHomes. 

All three of these scenarios seem to be no brainers and at least one will work out right?

:lol:

• Thanks 1
19 hours ago, Nesjan3 said:

I could see Houston trading him simply because the players are starting to have more power and i dont think a rookie GM wants an unhappy franchise player starting the foundation of his team. He will not be traded within the division though. Yes 3 firsts is absolutely worth it whoever gets Watson likely becomes an instant contender.

How bout THIS one!

Washington trades this year’s 1st (#19), 2nd, two 3rds.... and next year’s 1st and 2nd for Watson.

This restores the damage O’Brien did in this draft and loads Houston up for the 2022 draft.

Washington rules the tattered NFC East.