Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Robbed Of 5 Seconds !! Lost Time ((Merge))

dw49

1 hour ago, dw49 said:

. Running out of time with 2:30 is not efficient in the least.

You are correct.... however

In crunch time with season on the line, did you really expect reich, rivers to be efficient? 

Especially lacking a true #1 playmaking WR?

Not getting in at least close enough to attempt a long FG(with a kicker that lacks a strong leg) with 2:30 left was pathetic. 

15 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

You are correct.... however

In crunch time with season on the line, did you really expect reich, rivers to be efficient? 

Especially lacking a true #1 playmaking WR?

Not getting in at least close enough to attempt a long FG(with a kicker that lacks a strong leg) with 2:30 left was pathetic. 

Sure was pathetic and the 1 play that might have worked well was a pass Hines dropped.

If you want to talk about losing time you just have to look at Hines for staying in bounds on his long run.  If he cuts it to the outside just before he got tackled he stops the clock and probably saves a good 10 seconds there alone.  Instead he stayed in bounds and ran into the defense.  Bad situational awareness.  Just another bullet in the foot on the day.

8 hours ago, holeymoley99 said:

They missed the P.I. vs T.Y. which would have meant play to Pascal never happened so no fumble controversy if we want to get technical about it. Indy would have had more time on clock as well...just saying

Yeah but they called it that way all day.  I saw several times the Colts DBs were grabbing like that and it wasn’t called.  I had no issue with that.  Had they called it on the Colts earlier I would have had an issue.

• NFLfan changed the title to Colts Robbed Of 5 Seconds !! Lost Time ((Merge))

Archived