Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Could this be the game...

indyagent17

The Bills are hungry, on a role, in the playoffs for the first time in decades, playing at home and an outdoor team. I got to tell you the scenario doesn't look good for us, But on the bright side ,we made it to the playoffs the score is 0 to 0 and I still will be cheering them on ! GO COLTS!

36 minutes ago, horseshoecrabs said:

The Bills are hungry, on a role, in the playoffs for the first time in decades, playing at home and an outdoor team. I got to tell you the scenario doesn't look good for us, But on the bright side ,we made it to the playoffs the score is 0 to 0 and I still will be cheering them on ! GO COLTS!

I don’t get where people keep getting the “Bills first time In playoffs in decades”

I’ve heard that multiple times. 

They went in 17 and 19 lol

25 minutes ago, SpanosSucks said:

I don’t get where people keep getting the “Bills first time In playoffs in decades”

I think they meant it is their first home playoff game in over two decades? But you're right they were just in the playoffs in 17 and 19.

2 hours ago, SpanosSucks said:

I stand corrected.  "They hadn't won a playoff game in decades" considering the few times they were in the playoffs,  in decades was so memorable.   loI. Good catch Spanos

Archived