Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wildcard Weekend: Colts @ Bills, Jan. 9, 2021, 1:05 PM EST

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No expectations! Playing with house money, hoping to stay competitive! This could be our last gameday together fam, let's enjoy this!    Let's Go Indy!!

Feed the Beast   And let this beast eat   Let the Maniac roam wild   Let the Rivers flow   Q serving up pancakes for lun

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

For all those people who get mad at Teich when he doesn't run more. U watching Buffalo? Thats what a lot of teams do against the Colts. It is up to the passing game to make them pay and loosen up the linebackers

mixing up the types of runs could be helpful too, with some play action as well...

Good job getting points there.

Pretty clear early on that Bills are keying on Taylor and will not allow him to beat them.

Still important to get him his touches

8 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

Wondering the same thing

Run his legs off last week vs an awful run D, don't use him to start the second series after a good 1st series.... ughh.

9 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I think Colts want to loosen them up with the pass. Buffalo selling out to stop the run. 

I don't mind that, but Taylor is just as good catching. 

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Thanks!   I’m looking forward to seeing TY do his thing this year.   In some ways, he reminds me of Marvin; great hands, good route-runner, gets open and he’s smart. He may protect himself against vicious hits but Marvin did the same.     Maybe he doesn’t have the yards that some #1s have but that may be a product of a system that spreads the ball around. Some call him average or mediocre. If that’s what average or mediocre looks like, I’ll take it! 
    • Pacers are an amazing organization IMO.  They’ve assembled competitive teams for most of the last 25 years with very few high draft picks and not much FA draw to the square city in the middle of a cornfield.   They stink because of injury.  I’m pretty bullish in them assuming a return to the court for all these injured guys.  Are you?
    • The Seahawks allocated about 20% of the cap to the oline, raves about 12,  and 2011 NYG about 15.  That is what this thread is  about, cap economy.
    • In one of the posts I’ve said it’s possible that the Colts are revolutionizing football which happens every so often.  It’s not likely statistically because these type of changes happen once or twice a decade or so.   I said think the rules dictate that the passing game is the most efficient way to score.   One thing that might favor such a revolution, is the fact that since the rules are set up for passing success, teams have adjusted their personnel characteristics,  smaller LBs, nickel base ds.  It’s possible that  emmit smith era emphasis will come back.  I doubt it though.  You still are going to need to throw it into the end zone.
    • I’m not talking about having a great oline.  I’m talking about spending 30 to 40% of your cap in them..  Of course having a great o line is helpful.     The Hoggs aren’t recent.
  • Members

• RDNScot

RDNScot 3

Rookie
    • life long

life long 234

• cdgacoltsfan

cdgacoltsfan 705

• Nickster

Nickster 946

• w87r

w87r 5,625